2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, I love how clean and simple these are. There's nothing to distract you from the fact that these are meant to do one thing, and do it well, hit the piss out of a golf ball.

Very interested to see the full specs on these. Good looking irons for sure.

Way to go Callaway!!!! I dont blame Phil one bit for striping those......just look so strong yet so soft!

Those look sharp!

You and me both! Dang those things look pretty.

Me three. It'll be a while before I can even come close to doing them justice.

Those irons are seriously gorgeous! Big props to the Callaway designers.

Those look sweet! Very, very clean. Hope to hit these at the outing.

For some reason I really like the design of last years razr forged over these, I guess its because I have been playing with them for the last year. I've talked for awhile now with the Callaway V.I.P. rep about these irons but haven't been able to drop any information about them till now. These irons are triple net forged from 1020 mild carbon steel, they will come with standard lofts 47* pw, they will have a stock shaft offering of the project x pxi and they will come with a callaway lamkin grip. Each iron has a specific cg location for maximum playibility, lower in the long irons for higher ball flight and longer carry and a higher cg in the short irons for a flatter more controlled ball flight for predictable carry lengths. Even though I perfer the looks of my current razr forged irons i'm sure I will be picking these up in feb. when they are released.

Now that is how an iron should look! Those are classic.......just wonder how forgiving they are.

The buzz surrounding these right now is pretty high and THP wanted to share some photos of the new line coming in January. Full specs and details will be available on the home page later today.

X-Forged-Iron-L.jpg

DSC5566-L.jpg

These look incredible! I can't wait to take a few swats with them.

I suppose these will be coming out after the PGA show next year?

Tapatalkin

For some reason I really like the design of last years razr forged over these, I guess its because I have been playing with them for the last year. I've talked for awhile now with the Callaway V.I.P. rep about these irons but haven't been able to drop any information about them till now. These irons are triple net forged from 1020 mild carbon steel, they will come with standard lofts 47* pw, they will have a stock shaft offering of the project x pxi and they will come with a callaway lamkin grip. Each iron has a specific cg location for maximum playibility, lower in the long irons for higher ball flight and longer carry and a higher cg in the short irons for a flatter more controlled ball flight for predictable carry lengths. Even though I perfer the looks of my current razr forged irons i'm sure I will be picking these up in feb. when they are released.

Project X PXi as the stock shaft. Where do I sign up?

WOW! Gorgeous Irons, can't wait to hear all about these vs Rocketbladez in the spring!!

Wow those clubs are seriously sessy. Very cool

I love the style, but they look a bit too 'pro' for my 12 handicap.

Still, can't wait to hit 'em

These pictures are making my XF's angry

These look excellent. I still think the previous Razr X forged irons are some of the best looking irons out there.

Back