2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, well, he's one... The other one can be bought with a few cubans.

I'm trying to forget that guy

Oh, I'm well aware...just making a joke. Dean and Chunky will probably try to squeal out of a Captains match again though. I recall that happening last year...

Really? I remember playing against another captain. Only 1 was missing from our group hehe

BINGO! hahaha that was funny to watch.

Yes it was...the amount of balls that found their way in and over was staggering...

Those nerves combined with hitting driver off the first tee of the MC....I need that!

BINGO! hahaha that was funny to watch.

It was funny to see people hit it in that pond once. To see someone do it 3 times in a row was really funny.

I will say that the tee shot on #1 at True Blue is MUCH easier than the tee shot at #1 on Caledonia. That stupid road on the left at Caledonia scared the crap out of me.

Oh, I'm well aware...just making a joke. Dean and Chunky will probably try to squeal out of a Captains match again though. I recall that happening last year...

then you'd have to face this guy...

198579_501560429855671_691354807_n.jpg

It was funny to see people hit it in that pond once. To see someone do it 3 times in a row was really funny.

I will say that the tee shot on #1 at True Blue is MUCH easier than the tee shot at #1 on Caledonia. That stupid road on the left at Caledonia scared the crap out of me.

says the guy who striped it down the middle and watched both his opponents hit balls OB. :alien:

Really? I remember playing against another captain. Only 1 was missing from our group hehe

Yes really. The other captain was where the captains from the year before were too. In the anchor match where they belong. Not following dropped chex mix and getting slayed by the lil one like Linus was. :D

I am going into this MC with a new attitude.

Yes really. The other captain was where the captains from the year before were too. In the anchor match where they belong. Not following dropped chex mix and getting slayed by the lil one like Linus was. :D

god what an awful day

I just laughed out loud at work and my co-workers are looking at me strange...

hahahahaha! gets me every time....
can't wait for the footage of this.

that chex mix was one of the funniest things i've seen.... i've never seen anyone bring food to the green itself.

I'm actually looking forward to watching a lot of people handle the first tee.

I am as well, missed all of it this year being the first group out - no complaints though. Would have been cool to watch everyone but I don't envy standing there for an hour waiting for your turn.

that chex mix was one of the funniest things i've seen.... i've never seen anyone bring food to the green itself.
There was a reenactment of this in Ohio on the 18th green...

I saw something like that on Sunday but with loose change. It was confusing.

I know. Crazy Tyno I didn't know where to place my ball. All because he wanted a Quarter from Kentucky

This is great. I've considered how great it would be to be in competition with everyone but hasn't even thought of first tee nerves.

If I'm selected I'm going to be seeing when I play if there any other groups that need a player. Maybe that will help get used to playing in front of guys I don't know and help with the MC 1st tee nerves.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I am gonna go and work people. I am tired of being fun and nice. it backfires.

Do it. It'll make you feel better. Nothing worse than being out there helping people and encouraging them to shoot their PB round of golf :alien:

This is great. I've considered how great it would be to be in competition with everyone but hasn't even thought of first tee nerves.

If I'm selected I'm going to be seeing when I play if there any other groups that need a player. Maybe that will help get used to playing in front of guys I don't know and help with the MC 1st tee nerves.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I know a place where you could tee it up in front of tons of THPers before the Morgan Cup...
The outing in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back