Golflogix customer support truly cares!!!

Cjgolf25

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a champion member for Golflogix which basically required me to pay $20 for the year. I love having the GPS and at such a steal it was an easy decision. Well to my surprise Golflogix gave all there champion members two gifts. Both a $20 and a 20% discount on golfnow.com hot deal tee times. This was a great treat let me tell you.

For the past three weeks I have not been able to use it, due to the fact I had surgery earlier this month and this would be the first time i have been able to play. So naturally i wanted to use my special gift, and thats were my trouble starts.

I went on golfnow and found exactly what i wanted, what normally costs $55 golfnow had it for $31, but then you add my $20 off voucher and the total price comes down $10.47. What a steal!!!

After plugging in my card info, I get a message that states my reservation can not be completed and I would need to contact customer service. Naturally I thought well I did something wrong and I tired again, same message. I tried three more times with no success. I finally called customer service.

Golfnow proceeds to tell me that I need to call golflogix because it is there issue. I did not agree with them but i went ahead and did. When i called golflogix i spoke to a gentlemen name Dexter, after telling him what happened he said that it would be a golfnow problem because the order wouldn't process. Instead of telling me there was nothing he could do. I tried to help me the best he could going as far as logging in and manually trying to book the tee time for me. It gave him the same message. After being on the phone with him for about 45 mins. I called golfnow again, the rep didn't seem to understand that it wasn't the fact that i couldn't get the coupon to apply but that the order would not process. They wanted me to give them the promo code but the thing was its not a code, its all done through the golflogix app. Right when i said that they said see it is a golflogix issue. I proceeded to insisted that it wasn't because it was nothing more than a portal to there mobile app. Then i got, I can't do anything for you, you have to call golflogix.

I want to point out I was never loud with anyone and pretty much kept my cool the whole time. It reality is actually comical. I called golflogix again and got a gentlemen by the name of Miguel. Miguel truly came through for me. He contact golfnow for me and personally talked to them. He got my tee time and at the price that i was trying to get all along. This guy worked on this simple order for almost 8 hours for me, no lie. I called them yesterday and he was finally able to get it resolved about an hour ago for me. Guess what? It was a golfnow issue, surprise surprise. Here is the icing on the cake. When i checked my bank account this morning, I had over 20 transactions of a debit for 10.47 and a credit for 10.47. I couldn't believe it.

For the record I'm not a penny pincher, it was just the principle of the matter. I just wanted to be able to use my voucher. Hopefully i will be able to use the 20% with not issue. Big ups to the guys at golflogix customer support, they were a huge help and truly made me feel that they really care.

It's nice to see good customer service from a company. With too many of them now they really don't care about anything but have you paid them yet.

Had a similar thing happen to me. GolfNow was really helpful in solving the problem. My dealings with Golflogix have been good as well.

Back