Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? then why did I have to pay $.99, probably itunes lol

Haha its well worth $1, but it's strange its free on Android but not itunes.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
Free on Android, $1.00 on iTunes. Never knew why they did this, but I am sure it has to do with the Ad support of the version on Android. You can purchase the Ad free version for $0.99, but there is no difference other than no ads.

I'm loving this rovio piggy game lol

I agree but its more of love/hate thing. Some of those levels you need some kind of mechanical engineering degree. Different concept than birds. Birds you could pass with luck most of the time.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk 2

Free on Android, $1.00 on iTunes. Never knew why they did this, but I am sure it has to do with the Ad support of the version on Android. You can purchase the Ad free version for $0.99, but there is no difference other than no ads.

There is no ad free version on android yet. Thankfully the ads do not show up during game play and they are only on the menu screens.

There is no ad free version on android yet. Thankfully the ads do not show up during game play and they are only on the menu screens.

Ah yes, it isn't in the play store yet.

after seeing the S3 in action this weekend, I want one. Stupid work phone.

I said the same thing buddy! Those things are huge and awesome.
and the battery lasts forever. unlike my doodie phone.

maybe I can find a THPer selling one

after seeing the S3 in action this weekend, I want one. Stupid work phone.

came to this thread to say the same thing. Major skim here but has anyone found a reason to NOT go S3? I'm moving from bberry to Droid and am anti-apple....

came to this thread to say the same thing. Major skim here but has anyone found a reason to NOT go S3? I'm moving from bberry to Droid and am anti-apple....
from everything I saw and heard I think its THE way to go. especially for droid

from everything I saw and heard I think its THE way to go. especially for droid

thanks One tizzle. I guess my main concern is the thing is HUGE compared to my bberry. I'm so used to tossing it in my front pocket..not sure that will happen with the s2.

thanks One tizzle. I guess my main concern is the thing is HUGE compared to my bberry. I'm so used to tossing it in my front pocket..not sure that will happen with the s2.
you will be fine man, I saw many people throwing these puppies in their front pockets

I have mine in my front pocket all the time. It's so slim that even with the bigger size you barely notice it.

you will be fine man, I saw many people throwing these puppies in their front pockets

Good to know. Only reason I stayed with bberry so long is that the qwerty keyboard is much easier for me to use than the touch screen...time to let go I suppose. lol

I have mine in my front pocket all the time. It's so slim that even with the bigger size you barely notice it.

Good point, P4B, much slimmer than my current phone. Do you have a protective case on yours?

It all depends on what you need, Doug. If you are dead set on moving to an Android, the S3 is a solid choice. It is large, but it is very thin as well and doesnt get cumbersome or uncomfortable when in hand or pocketed.

It all depends on what you need, Doug. If you are dead set on moving to an Android, the S3 is a solid choice. It is large, but it is very thin as well and doesnt get cumbersome or uncomfortable when in hand or pocketed.

War, thanks for chiming in. Yeah, pretty set on Droid-going to avoid Apple (for as long as I can) and have a bad taste in my mouth with bberry after going through 4 phones of my current model before getting one that works (and has always had issues).

War, thanks for chiming in. Yeah, pretty set on Droid-going to avoid Apple (for as long as I can) and have a bad taste in my mouth with bberry after going through 4 phones of my current model before getting one that works (and has always had issues).

Make the switch Doug! I'm in the process of doing so myself and am pretty pumped.

I went with boring black though.. I'm sure I'll be able to find some sort of titanium backing in sweet colorations before I hang out with WE again.. Safety first.

When are you changing phones?

Make the switch Doug! I'm in the process of doing so myself and am pretty pumped.

I went with boring black though.. I'm sure I'll be able to find some sort of titanium backing in sweet colorations before I hang out with WE again.. Safety first.
Black? Or Pebble blue?

I almost went black and ended with blue. There are lots of aftermarket options. Plus, if you and mikedean both got one, you could clap your phones together and share pictures of the golden ticket.

I almost went black and ended with blue. There are lots of aftermarket options. Plus, if you and mikedean both got one, you could clap your phones together and share pictures of the golden ticket.

hmm, is it time for a phone upgrade for me??

haha I am just glad Deano switched it up.. That other piece of hot mess he had was crumbling.

I thought I remember seeing the blue, looked really good. I just haven't had a black phone in quite a while, decided it'd be a nice change of pace.

I have to stay with AT&T as coverage is spotty with other providers when I head out to my farm and it looks like it is red, blue, or white for me. Would take recommendations on protective covers/carrying cases. I hardly drop anything but for some reason my phones take a beating....

no upgrade til July, the S6 will be out by then. $600 for phone banging isnt an option for me right now lol

I have to stay with AT&T as coverage is spotty with other providers when I head out to my farm and it looks like it is red, blue, or white for me. Would take recommendations on protective covers/carrying cases. I hardly drop anything but for some reason my phones take a beating....

I usually just buy the insurance and hope for the best hahaha

no upgrade til July, the S6 will be out by then. $600 for phone banging isnt an option for me right now lol

The s4 should be out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back