2013 TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putters Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New putters coming out soon from TaylorMade Golf and THP has a preview here. We will have a lot more coming soon from this line including many of the models.

20130822_133114-L.jpg

20130822_133150-L.jpg

20130822_133103-L.jpg

20130822_133142-L.jpg

I hope these have a good weight to them. I hit a versa today, and my Scotty Cameron is well lighter than the versa I hit.

I'm always curious to the Taylormade putters, I like the white though.

Really liking the looks of that putter.

Still not liking the white. Still looks cheap.

I want to roll that. I do.

Have always loved the TM putters, and I like the looks of these!

not awful...

i've always been an outside fan, looking in....when it comes to TM putters. always thought i would like one, but never gamed one.

Love that head shape. Really solid design for this one. The aesthetics are awesome.

That a nice looking putter. Interesting to see the black/white contrast. Even at address the contrast of the black face is quite evident. That should a lot with alignment. Can't wait to check this one out!

I like the head shape, but it feels like they've had the same line for 3 years now.

I like the head shape, but it feels like they've had the same line for 3 years now.

The heads are similar and we have multiple lines here, but I have to say they feel slightly different to me. I also very much like the way some of them setup.

I love the black and white contrasting colors on this!

The heads are similar and we have multiple lines here, but I have to say they feel slightly different to me. I also very much like the way some of them setup.

I think it's the white. No matter what they come out with in terms of inserts or shapes, the white just makes them seem the same to me. Probably ought to try them before I judge them though.

Now that's nice! Reminds me very much of the NC Dinero Tycoon. Hoping this comes in a CB offering, would love to put it head to head with the PCB.

And......you can rock a THP cover with this unlike the spider!

By far their best blade head shape!

Looks quite sweet, love the insert

Hmm I like it. Interested to see the other lines to see if there's a mallet.

I like the looks of this more than last years models. I'm assuming the insert is the same?

Well they definitely look good.

~Rock

It looks like a knockoff to me. I like the shape, but the paint package looks terrible.

I thought we would see Taylormade get away from the ghost this year.

Super clean, super nice. I know TM is know mostly as a woods company, but I love their putters.

Nice looking putter. Look forward to the reviews.

I really like the look of these putters. Some may say that in the past TM putters have looked cheap but I think this is a big improvement on the line. The MA 81 with the upgraded option of a black shaft could be a real winner I think.

It looked like a few of these were in play this weekend at the Barclays.

Back