THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Sharkwrestler almost getting struck by a teeshot, and then two seconds later almost getting struck by his own shot was one of the funnier moments of the weekend for me hahaha

I had to try that shot Dan just pulled it a little left I believe the elevation would have been good.
I was def. ducking for cover after hearing objects raining from the tree's. I was very lucky not to cause harm to myself.lol

Are you talking about #2 or #18? What I like about 2, is that while it's trouble left all the way and trouble right short, you can still run a ball up and on if you really feel the need to go at it in 2. I struggled both days on #2 but it wasn't a layout problem, it was a Canadan goes left off the tee problem.

I was speaking of 2. I actually dont mind the hole. Its difficult which I like and takes the "bomb and gouge" approach that some like out of the equation.

there's an easy way to play #2, you're just not gonna do it every time you hit that hole.
hell take 6 iron 3 times and 2 putt for par.

dean and i birdied it from behind and then under a tree. js...

annnnnd then you had to admit to hitting from behind a tree in a scramble..

I had to try that shot Dan just pulled it a little left I believe the elevation would have been good.
I was def. ducking for cover after hearing objects raining from the tree's. I was very lucky not to cause harm to myself.lol

hahaha I don't know that you could have hit that tree more square either buddy!!!! I certainly wasn't standing close!!! Should have taken video.

annnnnd then you had to admit to hitting from behind a tree in a scramble..

yeah well, we shoulda been partners....dean wouldn't leave me alone.

yeah well, we shoulda been partners....dean wouldn't leave me alone.

Hey dude, I offered on Saturday after 18! I thought I'd be taking bribes!

It's cool though, 1Tizzle stepped up and made me feel wanted.

haha, I read that as him being a funny guy not being around for it 'not hitting anything'

Yeah it more funny guy sarcasm as I wasn't even in the same state on Saturday....I didn't even know there was stuff out on Sunday to hit...I'll have plenty of chances to smack that stuff around at the May Outing.

I think my issue with 2 and 18 isn't that I cant bomb and gouge it. Its that I can't see where the right place to hit my second shot to is. Its just lay up and pray I'm in the right spot. I guess if you play there more often that's not an issue. But I have an issue with completely blind second shot.

You both know you wouldn't have stood a chance against One-T and I. That's the reason it didn't happen. Plus Tyno sucks

You both know you wouldn't have stood a chance against One-T and I. That's the reason it didn't happen. Plus Tyno sucks
spoken like a true captain

No, I get it.. It's cool. We'll pair up in 2014 or something.

...maybe by then One-T will stop chipping it to 6 inches every time

he's right, i'm really not good.
i just got everyone on THP to believe that i am.

No, I get it.. It's cool. We'll pair up in 2014 or something.

...maybe by then One-T will stop chipping it to 6 inches every time

scor wedges are legit!

ur awesome man, so what that Canadan is going to surpass your total post count this month...somewhere around later tonight

I have played quite a bit with tyno. He's just not very good. It's tragic really.

It was such a beautiful day to play golf today. 75 and sunny! Man all you guys south, really just JB and War, really missed out on some good weather up here in NE Indiana. :alien:

It was such a beautiful day to play golf today. 75 and sunny! Man all you guys south, really just JB and War, really missed out on some good weather up here in NE Indiana. :alien:

Rub it in why dont ya

Cant wait for you to go back to work next week!

Just wait, dude. In Central Missouri today, the temp dropped 20 degrees in 45 minutes and now it's 48 and rain. It was 72 at 4 am this morning.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I played yesterday and it was beautiful. Think I'm going to hit the range today...

I miss playing golf with all you guys. Are we scheduling a outing this weekend

I miss playing golf with all you guys. Are we scheduling a outing this weekend

call up Griff, he's like 10 minutes away from you

Rub it in why dont ya

Cant wait for you to go back to work next week!

Why do you want me to go to work? I can still play golf and THP all night long.

Back