Florida Golf Get-togethers

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Just wanted to start an "official-ish" thread for our get-togethers here in Florida, as we have quite a few of them and figured we can consolidate our banter to one thread...so here we go!

Last year around the first weekend of December, we had a "hybrids/irons only" round in Tampa, and I want to keep that going with a 2nd annual event of the same style. So, if other Floridians (all are welcome!) are interested, let's do it again this year and do it right like we did last year at Westchase! If anyone else is interested in this, let me know and we can get to planning the event for early December!

We will use this thread & first-post to update on upcoming events and course information, as well as for people to post up get-togethers and potential ideas!

Next Get Together:

Saturday, November 17th, Sarasota FL
Course; TBD, University Park or Sarasota National

Tee times will be worked as we get a headcount

Last edited:
U should make it in Feb!

Stop using my ...ish

If I'm off work I am in.

We can make this happen! Perfect golf weather in February(ish)!

It appears ill be here Thurs- Sunday ill get the dates tomorrow

I am all over the Westchase reunion. loved that event last year and you're right it's time to get it on

If I'm off work I am in.
Just sent you a text.

Freddie and I are looking at playing Westchase this Sunday, if anyone in the area is interested, let me know!

See ir Ward can have his golfBalls back to play on Sunday
Just sent you a text.

Freddie and I are looking at playing Westchase this Sunday, if anyone in the area is interested, let me know!

I'm in for a Westchase reunion, that was awesome. The only hiccup for me would be if I'm moving that weekend but i'll get that worked out.

I'm in for a Westchase reunion, that was awesome. The only hiccup for me would be if I'm moving that weekend but i'll get that worked out.
I think you should send the wife a head and join her after the round, it that's just me being selfish

I think you should send the wife a head and join her after the round, it that's just me being selfish

Lol are you kidding dude? after I told her how good Burger21 was she will demand to go!

Lol are you kidding dude? after I told her how good Burger21 was she will demand to go!
Westchase golf followed by Burger 21, yes please!

Westchase golf followed by Burger 21, yes please!

I'm in dude! that was a tasty juicy burger. When are we doing this first week in Dec again?

For what it's worth I am in Florida from the first part of Feb. thru the end of March in St.Cloud/ Kissimmee doing work for my parents, I would be up for playing 18 with anyone around there say within a couple of hours drive

Westchase reunion, I'll be there!

Are we going to roll with hybrid again or let the bags come as they are?

Are we going to roll with hybrid again or let the bags come as they are?

The hybrid and irons only was cool, although I'd amend it if possible? Fairway woods are ok if over 20 degrees. Mainly because I like my 21 degree fairway wood more than a 21 degree hybrid hehe

I personally think we should go the opposite direction and play woods only.

I'm good either way. Irons and hybrids only sounds fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

haha holy crap some of those holes would be ridiculous

Lol that would be a very high scoring round..

Ok so what's up? We hooking up? I'm itching to play with some THP'ers!

We need to do something ASAP.

Agreed man, here's my schedule for the month. This coming weekend out of town on your side for a wedding, next weekend Delray, thanksgiving weekend in Myrtle, last weekend Delray. I'm also good during the week if anyone wants to hook up in Orlando or Naples area.

Nov. 17, somewhere in the Sarasota area. Who's interested?

Back