The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone. It really does mean a lot to me. I love this place and all of its members, such a nice and caring community.

Dev - that's terrible buddy. I've never experienced a dream that bad, but I have woken up shaking because it seemed so real. Glad you talked to him.

just had the back spasm from hell.
hurt so bad I almost puked

just had the back spasm from hell.
hurt so bad I almost puked

That sucks dude, sorry to hear.

Thats what happens when you play all night

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Finally got the money for Scors but the coupon code just expired. So mad, now I don't have any hope of affording these wedges. :beat-up:

Finally got the money for Scors but the coupon code just expired. So mad, now I don't have any hope of affording these wedges. :beat-up:
Another 'just enough money to not be able to afford it..'

Sorry to hear man that sucks

Call them and see if they would honor it

Ya give them a call. They might honor the coupon still

Turning lanes are there for a reason. Get your car in it!

Right hand lanes are for the same thing at a stop light! I don't know how many times I have pulled up to a light wanting to turn right but I couldn't because someone is there waiting to go forward. And there is no one in the land to their left!

Right hand lanes are for the same thing at a stop light! I don't know how many times I have pulled up to a light wanting to turn right but I couldn't because someone is there waiting to go forward. And there is no one in the land to their left!

I hate those people.

On a similar note, my car needs a new horn. My car sounds like its going through puberty with all of the leaking and voice cracking.

Vacation over...flying back to HI tonight.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I hate those people.

On a similar note, my car needs a new horn. My car sounds like its going through puberty with all of the leaking and voice cracking.

Hahahahah sorry but thats funny dude

Did you meet any famous musicians in TN?

Did you meet any famous musicians in TN?

Nope. Spent my time in Chattanooga and Gatlinburg.

Nope. Spent my time in Chattanooga and Gatlinburg.

Hope you have an easy trip home Colt...I bet it's kind of strange to go on vacation to where most people are going home, and to go home where most people are going on vacation...home being a relative term of course.

I agree with AD!

That statement sounds bass ackwards.

I agree with AD!

That statement sounds bass ackwards.

It's just how I roll.

BTW, like the avy.

My sister is going through some complete BS involving her college volleyball team. She was stabbed in the back by her roommate/teammate, which has spiraled into her career with the team being over and living with two people who are doing everything they can to make her life miserable. It sucks watching someone who you really care about having their life turned upside down over some trivial ********.

My sister is going through some complete BS involving her college volleyball team. She was stabbed in the back by her roommate/teammate, which has spiraled into her career with the team being over and living with two people who are doing everything they can to make her life miserable. It sucks watching someone who you really care about having their life turned upside down over some trivial ********.

Man that sucks. Hopefully Karma does it's justice for her roommates.

If it's trivial enough it should work itself out. Tell your sister you love her and here's hoping both of you laugh about it in ten years or so. While life is short a lifetime seems to make a lot of stuff meaningless as it moves forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back