The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I had dreams about being in the MC, and I'll be there in July. Unreal.
I think I've read too much Grandaddy coverage this week, as I dreamed both monday and last night about being there and taking part in it!!

Should be studying for my board tomorrow.

Instead watching THPMC 2013.

IN case you missed it, 2 more contests starting tomorrow!

IN case you missed it, 2 more contests starting tomorrow!

I'm just going to start following you non-stop. Is there a way to subscribe to just mikedean441 posts? Lol

Lol, I was kind of daydreaming about this today, someone was talking to he and I had to have them repeat themselves.

It was a little embarrassing.
But the thought was totally worth it!

I was just thinking back to all 3 rounds, and I can literally walk each shot and each course in my mind. Crazy how that works.

I can walk through each hole at True Blue in my head. Still so vivid. Love that course.

So excited for more chances to get in this! Looking forward to what we'll have to do next!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day with two more contest kicking off. Good luck everyone

I can walk through each hole at True Blue in my head. Still so vivid. Love that course.
Same here, I love playing a virtual round in my head, such a gorgeous course!

2 More contests tomorrow?! THP is going to be on overload tomorrow! I gotta be honest I'm feeling pretty good about my Cleveland #SmartSquare putter. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about posting my reaction video up for everyone to see if my name gets called. What I would do for that to happen.

Was so caught up in the #Granddady this thread took a back seat for me... time to get fired up for an entry!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2 More contests tomorrow?! THP is going to be on overload tomorrow! I gotta be honest I'm feeling pretty good about my Cleveland #SmartSquare putter. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about posting my reaction video up for everyone to see if my name gets called. What I would do for that to happen.

Is that a requirement? I'd really hate for everybody to see that I just peed myself!

Is that a requirement? I'd really hate for everybody to see that I just peed myself!

Haha no I do not believe it is! However I would like it for my own enjoyment IF* I ever do get selected to look back on and see how excited I really was.

Haha no I do not believe it is! However I would like it for my own enjoyment IF* I ever do get selected to look back on and see how excited I really was.

Would your vide be called a selfie? LOL

I have soooo many reaction videos saved.. Would be nice to have at least 1 be positive haha.

I have soooo many reaction videos saved.. Would be nice to have at least 1 be positive haha.

You would be a great addition to the Brotherhood Jessie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, just keep the camera focused at your face, no one will know. :) Not that I've thought this particular predicament through at all. <_< >_> <_<

It's 2am here in California and I can't sleep. So I am hoping JB gets the new contests up soon so I can bosses over them too.

I know this, we will be adding to this brotherhood in a big way real soon.

Back