Am I the only Kid here?

TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Are there any other teenagers here? As in like 15-18? Because sometimes I feel I'm the only one, then again, probably don't know 50% of the forum's members

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

It would be interesting to know the age make-up. I am on the other end, will be 65 on Jan 1.

Definitely not alone here. We got a couple that are very active on the forum, but majority is older. I'm only 21, so I'm basically with you guys.

We have a good group of younger THPers here, I do believe.

Are there any other teenagers here? As in like 15-18? Because sometimes I feel I'm the only one, then again, probably don't know 50% of the forum's members

Get_Off_My_Lawn_You_Damn_Kids.jpg

We have a good group of younger THPers here, I do believe.

You probably are annoyed by our newfangled straight bill hats and bright neon golf clothes JOKES

Regardless of our ages we all have Golf in common!!!

You probably are annoyed by our newfangled straight bill hats and bright neon golf clothes JOKES

Not at all, I enjoy bright colors. Straight bill hats arent my thing, though. I grew up in the 80s and 90s, bright colors arent new.

I'm 24, so probably on the younger end as well. If I remember correctly I believe Oregon Jack is either still in high school or fresh out, so he's right around your age.

I just turned 24 so I consider myself young.

Spiritomb is a teenI believe. Nice guy too

I'm 35 and proud to act like a teenager quite a bit lol

I'm a young 50.

I still feel like a kid even though I'm 34, sometimes being an adult sucks...so enjoy your youth and freedom from the 9-5 while you can! lol

Amen buddy! It's the only way to go

Im 33 going on 22 :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This kid is 19. You're not alone!

I'm 22. Not a teenager but still young.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

25 about to be 26

36 going on 12...just ask my wife.

I think oregonjack is a teen too. Not sure though

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back