SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putter Preview

People are still falling for this counter balance nonsense. :alien:

Hahahaha

For me, majorly. I didn't really ever expect to see what I have, for my game.

Hahahaha

For me, majorly. I didn't really ever expect to see what I have, for my game.

I am looking forward to getting mine back and seeing for myself. #crazyanxious.

I am looking forward to getting mine back and seeing for myself. #crazyanxious.

What's the ETA good sir? I'm waiting for them to get some more hosel weights before mine make the turnaround, I can't wait.

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!

Rolled the SB2 CB today and while the numbers weren't great from stats, I rolled it really well.

Tons of very long 2 putts converted. Just so stable and smooth, very happy with it.

Cool to hear Cookie! The SB2 is the head that I like the best by looking at the Seemore site. I need to get over to PGA Superstore and roll one.

What's the ETA good sir? I'm waiting for them to get some more hosel weights before mine make the turnaround, I can't wait.

I would think end of the week at best, most likely early next week.

Delivery tomorrow for Beags. Can't wait.

Stopped by my local golf shop and tried the standard PCB and I think I finally got the idea on how to use the putter and was draining everything from 15'. So excited to get my counter balanced PCB on Tuesday!

My putter will make it to SeeMore HQ tomorrow. Hopefully have it back by Saturday-ish!

Just in case anyone is wondering what they did to my Si3 when I sent it in, they added 25 grams to the head for a total of ~365 grams, lengthened to 38" and added the 132 gram belly grip.

Just in case anyone is wondering what they did to my Si3 when I sent it in, they added 25 grams to the head for a total of ~365 grams, lengthened to 38" and added the 132 gram belly grip.

Nice Jon! I'm going to have a range, 365, 375, and 385g, its going to be interesting to actually get them out there and feel the difference.

Nice Jon! I'm going to have a range, 365, 375, and 385g, its going to be interesting to actually get them out there and feel the difference.

I'm curious to see how the heavier weights work out for you. I'm really happy with the feel on the Si3. Very easy to control, feels balanced in my hands.

I'm curious to see how the heavier weights work out for you. I'm really happy with the feel on the Si3. Very easy to control, feels balanced in my hands.

Me too. I love the 375 weight of the PCB so I'm inclined to think that will be my favorite weight, but it'll be fun to see the subtle differences I can feel/see on the greens.

Me too. I love the 375 weight of the PCB so I'm inclined to think that will be my favorite weight, but it'll be fun to see the subtle differences I can feel/see on the greens.

My SB2c is 385g. The M2 I have coming today is 365g. I am pretty excited to check out the difference.

I love Seemore!

y9u4ahuq.jpg

typusesu.jpg

vyvape4e.jpg

reru5ara.jpg

37 inch 365g counterbalanced. Cant wait to roll it tonight.

Looking good Dev!

Nice Ricky!

Nice Ricky!

I rolled a few putts with it after I picked it up and I think it is going to knock the Sb2c out of the bag. I like the weighting alot. A little lighter than the Sb2.

I got my counterbalanced SB2 back today from Seemore. I dropped it in the mail last Monday as a 34" SB2 & got it back today as a 38" counterbalanced SB2. WOW...amazing service and quality.

Seemore is a class act!

Umm...yeah

I didn't think they could improve on what I had in the M5. But they did. This baby feels right as rain

ezahuryv.jpg

Umm...yeah

I didn't think they could improve on what I had in the M5. But they did. This baby feels right as rain

ezahuryv.jpg

Just gorgeous. Congrats!

I got the FedEx shipping notice - my putter has been patiently waiting for me on my front porch for 20 whole minutes. #anxious

I guess something is going on today. I expect more fanfare....oh yeah there a little something happening in five minutes

I guess something is going on today. I expect more fanfare....oh yeah there a little something happening in five minutes

Nice grip Freddie! It's what I would pick also. :)

Back