Callaway Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process and both of these participants will be part of the Team Callaway experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Callaway Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these Apps.
Twitter & Vine

Vine Video is a quick looping software app that works on iPhone, Android and Windows as well as other ways. You only have 6 seconds in this video. The only thing required from us is the word "Odyssey" must be in there. You will create your Vine Video and follow the steps below to enter.

All you have to do is tell Greg Sabella why Odyssey Golf will help you win The Morgan Cup. And do so in a 6 second Vine Video.

Entering
You will use Twitter to share a Vine video to the world. In the Tweet, you must have @GregSabellaCG @OdysseyGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you...

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread. You MUST use a cell phone camera in this contest (rather than import videos).

Eight Steps To Success
Download Vine App for mobile device
Shoot Vine Video
Follow @OdysseyGolf on Twitter
Follow @GregSabellaCG on Twitter
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Tweet with @GregSabellaCG @OdysseyGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Tuesday 12/17 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Cant wait to see the entries for this one. Huge fan of Callaway and everything that they are doing, and now specifically with Sabella involved this could be interesting

After what just went down in the #grandaddy, this contest should be very interesting.

Very exciting. Callaway has been an awesome partner of THP. SO awesome to see them so active in all these upcoming event. Wife is working a night shift tonight, so the vine wheels will be turning!

its not even 8am and the awesomeness is overflowing. gonna be a good day.

good luck to all.

Good luck everybody. This will be a great contest!!

Let the madness begin! Who's gonna be the first to use a glass door in they video?!

Contests are coming Fast & Furious!! Too soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a killer idea fir this one, good luck everyone

Oh boy has I got a good idea brewing already. May take a little time.

Awesome. The entries for this contest should be abundant and spectacular.

Callaway and Greg eh!? Pondering up my idea for this one! :)

Vine, score!!!

Another fantastic opportunity to be sponsored by Callaway Golf, can't wait to watch the entries flow in!

Time to remove the gloves, bra, and panties!

Good luck everyone!!! Cant wait to see these entries and welcome 2 more people to the MC.

Such an awesome company, and so appreciative to be sponsored by Callaway and Odyssey...so let's get this Vine party started.

Sweet! Love the vine entries. I've got my thinking cap on for this one. Got a couple ideas I'm going to see if I can make work.

Looking forward to all the great entries! :joy:

Awesome, another sweet contest to follow along with
Such an awesome company, and so appreciative to be sponsored by Callaway and Odyssey...so let's get this Vine party started.

That was good, way to kick it off

I have a killer idea fir this one, good luck everyone

My inbox is awaiting your PM.

Prepping on an entry when I should be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done AD

Well done, Cap!

This is awesome, got to get the thinking cap on, I whiffed on the last one. I am one of those who really have a hard time coming up with ideas. Looking forward to seeing your entries guys and ladies.

I've got the voiceover catchphrase in my head. Just need to come up with the video part...

Well I think I can come up with a little something for this one....

Back