2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I'm really liking the idea of the Gauntlet with A Zoo Crew member on each team, that is awesome!

Agreed, we truly now have a little bit of everything coming in 2014

Yup, there's no one else out there doing anything even close to this, this is reinventing the Brand!

Yup, there's no one else out there doing anything even close to this, this is reinventing the Brand!

MikeDean441 has really come up with some amazing event sites, details and other things.
Give this guy a blue print and outline and he goes to town.

Give people what they want and for 2014 the calendar speaks for itself.

#FranchiseRewritten is what its all about.

I'm really liking the idea of the Gauntlet with A Zoo Crew member on each team, that is awesome!

I'm still thinking about the ZooCrew Gauntlet. Amazing event.

Haha, you have first hand experience with those guys and golf out west, it sounds incredible!

After seeing how much Zoo Crew enjoyed having a good time with you guys during the #Grandaddy , while also being intensely competitive , there is no question the Gauntlet will be a blast. I want in this badly.

MikeDean441 has really come up with some amazing event sites, details and other things.
Give this guy a blue print and outline and he goes to town.

Give people what they want and for 2014 the calendar speaks for itself.

#FranchiseRewritten is what its all about.

441 may be #4 in the world, but he's #1 in our hearts! Man the 2014 calendar is insane. So many OEMs involved, so many cities involved, hopefully so many THPers involved. The year is simply going to fly by.

441 may be #4 in the world, but he's #1 in our hearts! Man the 2014 calendar is insane. So many OEMs involved, so many cities involved, hopefully so many THPers involved. The year is simply going to fly by.

Thanks man, I really love that the events are spread out all over, so hopefully people at least have 1 close by they can attend

Which Indy course is being considered or already selected for the THP event? Seeing how the event is scheduled for the weekend following the Indy 500, Brickyard Crossing GC would be a great choice.

I'm just excited that a THP event is actually coming to my hometown!!

There's no doubt that Mike has done an exceptional job putting this together and your post is spot on Neb, he nailed it!

Which Indy course is being considered or already selected for the THP event? Seeing how the event is scheduled for the weekend following the Indy 500, Brickyard Crossing GC would be a great choice.

I'm just excited that a THP event is actually coming to my hometown!!

The Fort, all the info is in the first post of this thread

The Fort, all the info is in the first post of this thread

All I saw in the first post was only that a THP event was coming to Indy. Regardless, The Fort is also a good choice.

Wowzers! The 2014 Gaunlet is shaping up to be ANOTHER awesome event

This is strictly rumor, but I heard that Gauntlet was your middle name.

I would love to make the Gauntlet happen, and if the dates line up, it may be doable.

Yessir! This Gauntlet should be like the Sarasota Gauntlet on STEROIDS!

Yessir! This Gauntlet should be like the Sarasota Gauntlet on STEROIDS!

I have a feeling that the unofficial Sarasota Gauntlet will be about 0.0001% of what the Official THP Gauntlet will be.

#mindwillbeblown

I have a feeling that the unofficial Sarasota Gauntlet will be about 0.0001% of what the Official THP Gauntlet will be.

#mindwillbeblown

I totally agree, sir. That's kinda what I was trying to say. Although I will not forget the fun we had at Sarasota for a long, long time, the 2014 Gauntlet will be mind blowing for sure.

I'm putting my name in the hat for The King, the Morgan Cup, and the Grandaddy in 2014. Depending on month/schedule I'm thinking Ocean City, Chicago, and maybe the Bridgestone Championship if I can swing 3.

#mindwillbeblown

My guess is the only similarity being format and my team winning.

So many incredible events coming in 2014; just staggering when looking at the list. With so many locations and awesome companies getting involved, really will be setting for everybody. #bringon2014

#mindwillbeblown
THP's past history would tell you that's a good guess.

I have no doubt THP and Callaway will blow our minds with this one once again!

Back