Fore!! Axel & Hudson Children Golf Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Multiple THP staff writers assisted with getting all of the details this brand to everybody. If you have younger children, check it out here.

http://bit.ly/18kowgm

Some sharp looking apparel for the kiddos! Cool to see that it wasn't just "course inspired" wear as I thought it would be. Tad spendy for something they won't get to wear year after year but looks to be very well made.

This was a fun review for my daughter Sammy to participate in. She wears the outfit often and still continues to get great compliments on it. I would like to have had the skirt be a skort instead myself, just to let Sammy be active and not have to worry about any issues with a skirt. All in all it's a great outfit and Sammy (and I) really like it a lot!

I agree Jake. Fun stuff! Kids love attention and this line will attract it. It's different than anything else you see out there around here.

These are some hip kiddo clothes for sure! They go well down here in the Dallas area, esp. North Dallas. I could see my girls wearing some of these outfits. Went to the website and looked around some more. Like some of those pants (blue denim) that might be nice when it gets cooler. Thanks Hollywood!

Fore!! Axel & Hudson Children Golf Apparel Review

These look really nice. I am glad it's not golf apparel but golf inspired. I could definitely see my girls wearing the clothes.

Back