Golf Galaxy Price Matching

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Does Golf Galaxy price match their online competitors?

Rock bottom has Amp Cells for 129, will GG price match it?

I have zero problems with GG pricematching but I think the decision varies by store and store manager. I had them pricematch Golfsmith online once; we don't have a GS B&M in state. They pricematched Academy Sports online when the Srixon's were $19.99 /doz as well.

Worth a shot.

My local golf galaxy store will only match brick and mortar stores within like 25 or 50 miles, cant remember which one it is. Will not do online.

I think the bolded blue part is my chance.

[h=2]RETAIL LOW PRICE POLICY[/h][h=3]Low Prices. Everyday. Guaranteed.[/h]Golf Galaxy will not be undersold. If you should find a lower price on any product we sell at a local authorized retailer, we will match the price at the time of purchase or within the following 30 days.
Golf Galaxy and the authorized retailer must have the identical item in stock. The price match must be a legitimate and verifiable price/quote on the identical in-stock item. Your original sales receipt must be presented to claim your refund. Our guarantee applies to the product price of items purchased at Golf Galaxy and does not apply to services, special orders, promotion restrictions, ad errors, competitors' one-of-a-kind, limited quantity offers, closeouts, buying groups, manufacturers' rebates, gift with purchase or prices from unauthorized dealers. For Internet or catalog pricing, the product cost includes shipping and handling.

Back