The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome to hear One-T.

I'm sure it was great seeing that smile one t. Hope things continue on a speedy and healthy path.

Glad to hear it One-T! I hope he has a speedy recovery now that he will be at home.

Wow...that is awesome to hear, Jarret.

Yay for Crew and family!!!

One T this just made me smile dude. I am so happy the kiddo is on the road to recovery

TapaTalk from the iPhone

One T this just made me smile dude. I am so happy the kiddo is on the road to recovery

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Isnt it weird? I have never met One-T but was legit worried about his kid and thinking about it alot during the day. It's a weird thing and hard to explain to other people that dont understand.

Great to hear Jarret! Little dude is a fighter.

Little update here...Crew was just discharged from the hospital. Turns out he had either a viral or antibacterial pneumonia. They would have to do a lung biopsy to tell which it was or was not. There was no need. He is on some STRONG antibiotics right now. His breathing had got much better while we were there. We even saw some laughs and smiles out of him. so...thank the lord and thank you all for thinking about us in this time. I have never been so worried in my life. just glad he is home and hopefully when can get his immune system back up to par. Thanks again everyone!!

glad to hear this buddy. Hope Crew man continues to get better

Glad to hear of the great news One-T!

Thanks guys!! I told Crew you guys were thinking of him

awesome to hear buddy!

glad to hear One-T

Glad to hear your boy is coming home, One-T. I don't know personally, but I couldn't imagine feeling helpless while a child is sick in the hospital. Stay strong, Dad!

50 empty seats why are you sitting right beside. By the way your tuna fish sandwich stinks.

Great news, One T. Glad to hear it.

One-T -- Fantastic news about Crew! I'm happy for the Calloway family that he is on the way to a full recovery :thumb:

Snow already here? Looks like golf season may have come to an early end.

Sent from Tapatalk

Snow already here? Looks like golf season may have come to an early end.

Sent from Tapatalk

No kidding...I like snow, but I just wasn't ready for it now....

This is in the rant thread because I want this and don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back