Brand new to golf and checking in- SE PA

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP. There is lots of exciting things going on around here.

welcome to THP

welcome! lots of nice courses in your area that some of us PA guys frequent

Welcome to THP and to the game

:welcome: SN, glad you have taken up the great game of golf.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcom to THP!!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you aboard

Welcome to the game and THP! So much to learn here so jump right in.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Welcome to the site!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, let us know how we can help make the game even more enjoyable.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone. Now it's time to find a good instructor so I can begin to take lessons. Does it make sense to take lessons going into winter??

Thanks everyone. Now it's time to find a good instructor so I can begin to take lessons. Does it make sense to take lessons going into winter??

Welcome to the game and like you, I am new to the forum and am excited to have found some where that seems to love to talk golf as much as I do.

My two cents is that winter is a great time to take lessons and start a nice foundation before next season starts. There's a lot of drills to work on your swing indoors as well that make it worthwhile. I always find that my short game and putting are pretty good early in the season from all the putting I do inside and the golf whiffle balls I practice with my wedges.

If you ever have any questions about courses in the area, please let me know!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Another Se Pa-er. Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP. In Northern Delaware - so if you ever interested in getting together for a round - give me a heads up and we can work something out

Not sure if I'm ready to play with anyone yet. I'm 5 rounds into my golfing career and its pretty ugly so far!

Back