Status
Not open for further replies.
My mo is doing well this year. So far my office has raised $1500 and we are hoping we can be one of the top 10 canadian companies by the end of movember.

Where's the Mo face dude?!

Give me a minute, my iphone is updating its OS right now.

Left the aviators at home for this one.. Day 7 of Mo awesomeness update:

20121107_133512.jpg

The face of a guy who was playing Halo 4 with teenagers last night...

I'll get updated mo pic tonight.

So, get to start over. Woke up this morning late for class, went to shave the rest of the face and.......took out a chunk. No recoverable, so have to restart......fml

Left the aviators at home for this one.. Day 7 of Mo awesomeness update:

20121107_133512.jpg

Looks like a man who should be thanking the sponsors of the UPS/Coca-Cola/Pennzoil/Home Depot Chevy.

^ LMAO

I'm jealous of your 'stache Canadan. Mine is... well behind I guess..

haha. It's always fun. Done it for 2 years now, going on my third and it is already looking really dirty. I look like a creep.

My mo is doing well this year. So far my office has raised $1500 and we are hoping we can be one of the top 10 canadian companies by the end of movember.

Holy crap! I was excited because I think I am over $100... I guess I need to step it up! Way to go Movember!

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

Holy crap! I was excited because I think I am over $100... I guess I need to step it up! Way to go Movember!

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

you are fine, your $100 is good ol american dollars!

That $1500 in Canadian, is like $2.35 here

[h=3]1500 Canadian dollars = 1504.9650 US dollars[/h]
Boom.

you're pointing that out to the wrong person I deal with that stuff everyday I was just joking

bump for my tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back