The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear Crew is doing better Jarret!

That's great news about Crew !!

Glad to hear a little good news coming your boy's way, One-T.

Glad to hear the little one is pulling through, cant even imagine how tough the process was for you guys.

just got done with kids soccer practice, 8 year old girls. At the ends of practice, 2 very aggressive dogs, ran at us. The Dads stayed between the dogs and the kids. We ran them off on multiple occasions. But, the dogs kept trying different ways to get past the dads. The dogs were very obviously trying to get to kids. I yelled at moms and kids to get in their cars. Three of us were able to keep the dogs away. One dad saw five dogs. Fortunately, only two of them were aggressive. Very unsettling evening.

Make it happen, you could rock that no problem.

Dude it is BA but its one of those deals I wouldn't eat to purchase unless I tried it on first for fear I would look like a loser in it haha

Why must every time I lay my head down to go to bed, I get instant nauseousness? I know I might've eaten a little too much for dinner, but come on! I'm shivering violently, and I'm not even cold. So, I'm just back on THP waiting for my body to decide what it wants to do.

Why must every time I lay my head down to go to bed, I get instant nauseousness? I know I might've eaten a little too much for dinner, but come on! I'm shivering violently, and I'm not even cold. So, I'm just back on THP waiting for my body to decide what it wants to do.

Are you getting a fever bro?

Are you getting a fever bro?

I don't think so. I don't have that kind of technology in my dorm. But when I feel my forehead, I feel fine. Little hot, but nothing alarming.

I don't think so. I don't have that kind of technology in my dorm. But when I feel my forehead, I feel fine. Little hot, but nothing alarming.

maybe some cool fresh air will fix ye up, feel better

maybe some cool fresh air will fix ye up, feel better

Well, my stomach is starting to feel a little better. Still got the shivers. I'm gonna try to lay down a little.

Well, my stomach is starting to feel a little better. Still got the shivers. I'm gonna try to lay down a little.

I hope you didn't get food poisoning man,

aarghl!
I'm starting to dislike certain online shops. It has been the second time I order some golf stuff from this UK webshop with "Same Day Shipping Guaranteed"...guess what, both times, it took them about 12 days before they shipped my stuff...

aarghl!
I'm starting to dislike certain online shops. It has been the second time I order some golf stuff from this UK webshop with "Same Day Shipping Guaranteed"...guess what, both times, it took them about 12 days before they shipped my stuff...

Clearly just a typo. Same month shipping was what they meant to say...

Clearly just a typo. Same month shipping was what they meant to say...

in that case, they're faster than they promise!

No seriously, when you send them a mail, they reply with "we asked the warehouse guys what's going on, we're awaiting their reply" and then they go silent untill your stuff is shipped. Especially irritating because they listed the goods as "in stock"...

in that case, they're faster than they promise!

No seriously, when you send them a mail, they reply with "we asked the warehouse guys what's going on, we're awaiting their reply" and then they go silent untill your stuff is shipped. Especially irritating because they listed the goods as "in stock"...

They sell more that way, I'm sure. Only one way to show them your displeasure with their business practices!

They sell more that way, I'm sure. Only one way to show them your displeasure with their business practices!
yeah, I'll never order with them again.

Apparently, one of the items is discontinued now and they want to offer me a similar item for $100 extra...

yeah, I'll never order with them again.

Apparently, one of the items is discontinued now and they want to offer me a similar item for $100 extra...

Bait & switch, car dealers used to use that tactic all of the time.

I want to pull my hair out right now. I wish I could explain it more, but quite frankly there isnt a proper place to talk about it. I have about 5 rants that are all in the same.

Woke up with the worst freaking headache ever. No shivers but I mean, my head is pounding. It won't help that I have to go take a Math Test and write 2 essays this afternoon before my other 2 classes. Joy.

aarghl!

That means they ship it the same day they box it....not the same day you buy it. :banghead:

I want to pull my hair out right now. I wish I could explain it more, but quite frankly there isnt a proper place to talk about it. I have about 5 rants that are all in the same.

Dude I hope things get better for you man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back