Status
Not open for further replies.

JAugusta

Reaction score
Handicap
[h=2]Mizuno MP54[/h]
Had the fortune of swinging the Mizuno MP54's and they are absolutely crisp and great looking. I took about 15 swings with the 6 iron off the good old golf galaxy mats. I would say I hit 8 shots flush as can be, and the other 7 were a little rough. Either way, I want to upgrade to a new set of irons and these are great looking and feel great. Just curious if anyone is going or has gone through the same situation, that being, going from game improvement to players irons. I am currently gaming Taylormade R7 irons and want to take the next step. I dont like basing my upgrade on handicap but I am in the mid to upper teens, and pretty confident with my ball striking capabilities, but still hit the chunk shots. Is it worth making a leap or stick with the GI's? Obviously I am the only one who can make that call, but has anyone else been in a similar situation? Just looking for some opinions. Thanks​

I have the MP53's, I bought them off one of our members. I am a 15 handicap. I have played these 4 times and they seem more forgiving than I thought. These are very addictive to hit, bad shot or not you just want to hot another one. I have always been afraid to play better irons. These are staying around for a while. You just can't get enough of the 'butter"!!!!

swing your swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back