what i learned in THP today...

Pradeep Pillai

Reaction score
Handicap
hi all.... im new here.. but been visiting as guest for some time. started visiting as i wanted to learn about buying new irons. found it as a gr8 place to learn more about the game i love. been hooked ever since and come over here every day (ok..every other day..). but sure enough, learned a lot from all of ur experience and expertise. thank u all for that. :clapp:

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you.

Welcomr to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP. It really is a great place to learn about this amazing game

Welcome! You have found the perfect fix for all your golfing and other needs as well!

Welcome, appreciate you coming in here and letting us know. Glad we could help.

Welcome to THP!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

being from india, where golf is not so big, i dont have many places to go to so as to clear my doubts. most of my doubts were cleared by just browsing at the forums. wow..immense information. wat i learned today? nakashima is a club brand. shafts are as important as club heads..etc... lol...dont u laugh at me now. some day dudes, some day...

:welcome: glad you decided to join in PP.

Welcome to the Forum, you can learn something new everyday here. And not just golf oriented. Glad to have you along

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! I'm with you in that I learn something new every day from this site.

folks, a little help..got a deal for mizuno mp 60 mint irons for $275. 4i to sw. advice pls... take into consideration handicap 18, and getting second hand irons in india, very difficult. tried to get some irons on ebay. the shipping cost is negating every good deal. not sure whether to post a new thread for this.

folks, a little help..got a deal for mizuno mp 60 mint irons for $275. 4i to sw. advice pls... take into consideration handicap 18, and getting second hand irons in india, very difficult. tried to get some irons on ebay. the shipping cost is negating every good deal. not sure whether to post a new thread for this.

You should start a new thread and you will get more responses. The MP 60's may be difficult for you to hit consistently, but it's hard to say as I can't see your swing. If you are committed to working on your swing these could be ok for you. Are you able to get lessons from someone where you are?

Back