Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about trying to play today. It's going to get up into the low 70's, but we are also supposed to have 20 to 30 MPH winds. I just don't see that being a fun way to potentially close out the season. Maybe the driving range instead.

Going to beautiful in NW Ohio this weekend. I'm gonna try and play today. Plus I'm teeing it up with fellow thper topdog tomorrow. Gonna be fun. We may get to play a private country club.

Supposed to be in the 60's Sunday and Monday (Veteran's Day, off from work). Hoping the snow melts so I can get in at least 1 round.

I'm loving the 60s here in Indiana as well. May not get out today, but definitely tomorrow! Supposed to be pretty breezy but that's what you come to expect in the fall

Played yesterday in some brutally cold weather yesterday, it was actually under 65* when I stated at 9am. Brrrrrrr!!!!! :alien:

Haha, how do you cope? 70* here today and windy, but a high of 37* tomorrow.

I feel for you buddy, that sounds frigid:curse:! Played every day but one for the last two weeks, but today brings snow and rain. Temp dropped off the ledge last night, but should be warm again by the time I get back from Chicago (or feel that way anyway).

Last edited:
62 and sunny tomorrow. On November 11, in western Pa? I'll take that everyday of the week and twice on Sunday! (Pun intended) $5 for walking 9 holes. I'll be walking 18!

According to the iPhone it was 70F while walking up 18 here in MN. Unfortunately, the warm weather brought the hackers back out and there was a brutal wait on every hole.

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

It was beautiful out for the Invitational today. I'd say about 65-70 and sunny.

Nice and sunny here today 85* but really windy...20-25mph all day

Record high here today(68) and I had to work, I have to imagine it is all downhill from here.

A little clarification, 60* yesterday and a great round of golf. Then a plane off the end of the runway tonight due to snow.

75*, winds at 15-20, 60% chance of storms.

63* and gorgeous here in Sarasota. Great day to tee it up with another THPer

59 degrees at 7:00am this morning. Sunny, 10 mph wind. Walked 9 this morning, probably the last round of the year though!

Crazy changes here with 72* and 50 mph winds yesterday, to 20* at 9 am this morning and 20 mph winds. Good day to stay inside and watch football.

Crazy changes here with 72* and 50 mph winds yesterday, to 20* at 9 am this morning and 20 mph winds. Good day to stay inside and watch football.

Cold here too duey. The high for the day was at midnight and we're on the way to 26* Monday morning. We'll get back to 50* Tuesday afternoon.

Our rain is coming down as ice.

For those in California, that would be hail for you guys.

Not really pleased with what's coming our way today and tomorrow. Supposed to warm back up quickly though.

It's so nice out here. I thought I was too tired to golf today but this weather makes me want to head out. It looks to be about 65* and sunny.

Our rain is coming down as ice.

For those in California, that would be hail for you guys.

Lol, sleet maybe? It's actually beautiful out here today, bright and sunny, but coooold. Working on my dryer and needed my socket set that's outside in the storage shed. Liked to froze my fingers using them.

Rain, wind, and cold temps just arrived. Only able to get 7 holes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back