staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
All,
First time I have ever requested this on a forum. And, I never understood why people did it until now. But, our family needs some prayers.

Yesterday, my 12 yr old (great) niece was diagnosed with Leukemia. She is in surgery today to apply stent for chemo, spinal tap and 1st round of chemo. From what family members have told me, her type of cancer is 85-90% curable, involvding a 2/5 year process. Being a 12 year old girl, the only thing she cared about was losing all of her hair. Typical almost teenager. haha!

If anyone could also provide me with additional information regarding this, other then the wiki page for this type of cancer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Thats such a shame at a young age, prayers to u and ur family during these tough times.

We'll be thinking about you static.

Thoughts and prayers man

Good thoughts and vibes to your niece and your whole family.

thoughts and prayers headed your way man.

Oh Doug, this breaks my heart and brings back all the memories we had going through our scare with my now 5 year old. Having those exact same thoughts go through our head is miserable. I will be thinking and praying for her and your family. That is the one positive thing about child cancer is that most of it is curable and they go on to live healthy and normal lives. I will pray for this to happen to her as 12 is just too young for anything other than the positive to happen.

I know Children's Hospital in Dallas is outstanding and is known nationwide for their cancer treatment and doctors. They were wonderful with us there. But i'm sure she'll get wonderful care at any of the other hospitals around here.

My heart goes out to her and your family buddy. If there is anything I can do or need from me, please shoot me a PM!

Very sorry to hear this man. Prayers to you and your family for that little girl.

Hate to hear this brother. I will have her in my prayers.

Sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Prayers sent!

Sorry man. Definitely say a prayer for her!

Praying for your family.

Sorry to hear this Doug, I'll be sending some prayers yours/her way.

Thoughts and healing energy headed to you and yours.

Very sorry to hear this Doug, my thoughts are with your family.

All,
First time I have ever requested this on a forum. And, I never understood why people did it until now. But, our family needs some prayers.

Yesterday, my 12 yr old (great) niece was diagnosed with Leukemia. She is in surgery today to apply stent for chemo, spinal tap and 1st round of chemo. From what family members have told me, her type of cancer is 85-90% curable, involvding a 2/5 year process. Being a 12 year old girl, the only thing she cared about was losing all of her hair. Typical almost teenager. haha!

If anyone could also provide me with additional information regarding this, other then the wiki page for this type of cancer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Send me a PM anytime you want, I'll try to help you out in any way that I can.

So sorry to hear about this. Your family will be in my prayers. Cancer in kids might be the saddest thing ever.

I am so sorry hearing this Doug, my thoughts and prayers are headed to the whole family.

We went through a different "C" when my daughter was 12 and the scare to us was nothing compared to its impact on her. I'll be thinking of you guys throughout this ordeal.

Sorry to hear this buddy. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thoughts and prayers going your way.

Praying for your family.

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family.

Back