THP Thanksgiving Contest - TaylorMade Ghost S Putter

I am thankful for my family, no matter what's going on they are always there to drop what they are doing and lend a hand.

I'm thankful for a healthy family and a new job that affords me more time to spend with them!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for this awesome prize.

I'm thankful for:
#1 My Family
#2 My Health
#3 My Job
#4 THP for another great contest :good:

I'm thankful for the love and support of my wife Michelle and my Dad, Warren. Without the two of them in my life, I would not be here today. They have helped me through the low times, from cheating death and now having an ileostomy, to the despair, sadness, and depression that I slipped into with the passing of my daughter Claire. They have helped me to realize that as bad as it seems, it can always be worse. Michelle and I have two lovely daughters (Brynne and Elle), and I cherish each moment I have with them. It's not often in life you get a "mulligan", so when you do, you have to make the most of it. Lastly, I 'm thankful for this forum. I don't have a group of friends to hang with or play a round of golf, let alone talk golf, outside of here. Thank you for letting me "fit in"!

I'm thankful to have a wife that puts up with the ridiculous amount of golf I play. Now that the time has changed, she gets to see me more often.

I am so thankful for so much but mostly another year with my family and wife. Life is a precious commodity and sometimes when having a bad day its easy to forget how much I'm blessed with.

My favorite part about Thanksgiving is taking a moment to reflect on all we're given.

I'm thankful for two friends leaving the military uninjured. Having a job in this crappy job market, but most of all, family that supports me no matter what.

Lots of wonderful messages in here.

I am thankful that I am alive and healthy. Also I am thankful about my son Ethan being born 4/8/12 this year. Thankful for having supportive and loving wife/mother. Family and friends. One last thing is that I am thankful I signed up for AC membership hehehe.

I am thankful for the many blessings in my life and the opportunities they've given me to try to help others.

I am thankful for many things.

All the great people in my life. My wife, family, and friends.
I am also thankful to be able to enjoy the game of golf after having gone through surgery on my lower back a little less than 2 years ago.
I am also thankful for the many experiences that I've had, both good and bad, which made me the person I am today.

Bad 'stuff' is going to be part of your life whether you like it or not. How you deal with it and learn from it is what's really important.

It's a week away but Happy Thanksgiving fellow THPers!

I'm thankful for my family & friends, most importantly my loving wife. I'm also very thankful for everyone who has made any sort of sacrifice so we can continue to enjoy the freedoms afforded by this country. Finally, I'm thankful for my job and the fact that it enables me to splurge from time to time on my golf addiction. :D

THP, please do not put my name in the hat for this one as I have one already and would much rather a THPer get a new one of these than for me to have two!

Very thankful for my family both local and abroad. Also,thankful for my sobriety and the wisdom to stay that way. Also very thankful for this wonderful game we strive to get better at.

I am thankful for my family, who is always there to support me. I am also thankful for my career that has allowed me to provide for my wife and daughter.

I'm thankful for my wife of 22 years. She puts up with me and let's me play a lot of golf. I'm thankful for two high school age kids that are bright, well behaved and are on path to attend some very prestigious universities. They both play golf so I'm thankful for the rounds we frequently have together now. I'm going to miss that family golf time when they are off at school.

I'm thankful that my dad taught me to golf. Thankful for the regular golf group I play with at my home course and I'm thankful for THP.

Oh geez, there's so much and I can only narrow it down to two. So you get a two-times thankful Thursday.

First I'm thankful for being alive to enjoy everything this world has to offer. Honestly I shouldn't be alive right now, and for that, I am ever thankful.

Secondly, I am thankful for my friends. I don't have the most wonderful family dynamics so I rely on those I call friends to be my family instead. Having someone that will tell you what you need to hear instead of telling you what you want to hear is supremely important. There are those that will be there for you when they can get something for it, but when the chips are down they aren't around to help you put the pieces back in place. I'm thankful I have friends that will be honest with me. The ones that won't turn their backs when we disagree are what makes life worth living.

I am thankful for:
* Dark chocolate
* My husband paying for my Albatross membership today
* A job that is both scary and exciting, and having co workers that "get me"
* And the anticipation of the 2013 villa crawl :)

I am thankful for so much in my life but above everything else I am thankful for my mother. Without her this isn't possible. I owe everything I have today to her and all of her love for me.

If she doesn't have me then I don't have two wonderful kids, a great wife, a college degree, good friends and family. She raised me and molded me into the man I am today. I am truly thankful for my mom, she is the greatest of all time!

I am thankful to have had a chance this recent year for a successful patriotic endeavor. I was able to serve my country in Afganistan, come home to an angelic wife and family, see all brave friends i served with come home, and to be able to find a passion and direction in life. I hope by this time next year to be able to say win lose or draw that I took advantage of all the good opportunities i had this year.

I am thankful for the precious little girl my wife is carrying right now. She is due at the end of March. We tried for several years and were told we were unable to have kids. Well I guess the lord had other plans. I am thankful for many other things but this one is most special to me right now.

I am thankful for:

The Lord for blessing me with the life that he has allowed me to live
My wife and 3 beautiful girls that we were blessed with
My job that allows me to do the things I want to do with my family and my golf
THP and the wonderful people I've met and played golf with
and finally......the 2013 Morgan Cup selection! Thank You!!

Good luck to everyone and to another great year on THP!

I am thankful for the continuing good health of my wife and unborn child. After all we have been through, there is really nothing else that compares.

I am thankful for the continuing good health of my wife and unborn child. After all we have been through, there is really nothing else that compares.

Those are some great things to be thankful for.

Posted via tapatalk.

I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family, that I am blessed with a good job, that I am healthy and can enjoy wonderful rounds of golf throughout the year, that my 3 year old ephew has taken a strong interest in golf and always wants to include me in his trips to the driving range, and I'm thankful to :thp: For a wonderful place to come and learn more about this wonderful game!

It's funny how much I taken granted and how much I worry about small things that in the end don't really matter.

I've had a blessed existence. I'm thankful for my loving and caring family and my amazing girlfriend who puts up with me, and if you've met us, you would know I have out-kicked my coverage. I'm thankful for a new career and my health and the continued good health of my parents. Lastly, I'm thankful for the having THP as an outlet to share my rediscovered love for golf and for the friends I have made here.

Thanks for putting on the contest and giving me a moment of serious thought to reflect on all the positives in my life!

Back