This game is frustratingly fun I have decided.

As soon as they patched .14 to .15 everything worked really well. Once that happened, I was pretty much on the same timeframe that most enemies were which is good.

Also, we played big team because there were like 15 THPers on at the same time. I think at one point there were two big groups playing.

You gents playing TDM or Domination?

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

Mostly playing the best game "Lobby", but when we tried to kill people we played TDM!

We had one group of 8-10 and the invisible group

TH, I agree dude. I am no where near as good as I was previously...but it's new and I know I just need to adjust (not to mention get a controller that doesn't power off mid gun fight), and learn the maps. Even with my struggles, it's fun as hell.

As soon as they patched .14 to .15 everything worked really well. Once that happened, I was pretty much on the same timeframe that most enemies were which is good.

Also, we played big team because there were like 15 THPers on at the same time. I think at one point there were two big groups playing.

Very nice. Looking forward to raging tonight...hopefully my PX21s show up today, or else I'll be headsetless again.

Looking forward to playing more tonight. I may have to use the FAL even though I made fun of it at first, its really good

We had one group of 8-10 and the invisible group
We have to have the two groups merge for one big THP game where we control a lobby!

Looking forward to playing more tonight. I may have to use the FAL even though I made fun of it at first, its really good

I checked my K/D and it's like half a point better with it.. I'm not even kidding, I was prepared to be a shotgunning lunatic for at least a month until I found that beauty.

This game is frustratingly fun I have decided.

It certainly is. I went 19/13 in one round and 5/12 in the next. I'm getting used to the MTAR and the Type 25.

Due to my Level, I'm locked in to the Type 25 for the time being...outside of the FAL, what guns is everyone loving?

I stuck with the type 25.

I need to experiment a bit more with the pick 10. I need to start running without a secondary thats for sure

Had fun tonight playing with Jersey Nate, Pmoa, JoshN08, Xaraan, Redlyne Theory and Flynnie. Hopefully we can play again sometime soon. Xaraan is an absolute beast.

That was some good times guys. I can't wait to do it again. I should have stuck with you guys for the rest of the night.

And as far as me dropping F bombs.. What's an F bomb?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I need to experiment a bit more with the pick 10. I need to start running without a secondary thats for sure

I love that feature man.. No secondary, no non-lethals, and three weapon attachements. Awesome.

I had a good time. Whoever kept saying I get reticle hits was funny

I had a good time. Whoever kept saying I get reticle hits was funny

Hitmarkers for days last night with barely any kills it seemed, LOL....

Hitmarkers for days last night with barely any kills it seemed, LOL....

You need to try hardcore man. Only a few shots drops someone.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

And now I can't get online. Stupid cod servers.

I used to be good at this game. I have to quit just running from one end of the other on the map and come up with some sort of strategy.

no way, running from one side to the other is awesome, and my stats back that up...lol

ITS REEZY

hopefully get some games with you this evening

Back