GT is ll Ya U Mad ll (those are L's). Add me please.

Game was on my porch when I arrived home from work, put it in, and then had controller problems all night. Apparently in my time away from my 360, my wireless controllers both broke themselves. Kept losing connection over and over...anyone had this problem before?

Anyway, I am no where near how I used to be on this game. Ended the night with like a 1.0K/D...had it up to 1.8, but kept playing "just one more game" when I was exhausted and playing terrible, and dwindled it down to a 1 or less. Due in part to the controller turning off constantly, but mostly due to me just being terrible and not knowing the maps.

It is miserable playing with randoms as teammates...I was just too lazy to type in a bunch of GT's on my 360, esp after having the complete the whole XBL registration process with a broken controller that lost connection every 5 minutes. You guys gonna be on tonight?

GT is ll Ya U Mad ll (those are L's). Add me please.

Game was on my porch when I arrived home from work, put it in, and then had controller problems all night. Apparently in my time away from my 360, my wireless controllers both broke themselves. Kept losing connection over and over...anyone had this problem before?

Anyway, I am no where near how I used to be on this game. Ended the night with like a 1.0K/D...had it up to 1.8, but kept playing "just one more game" when I was exhausted and playing terrible, and dwindled it down to a 1 or less. Due in part to the controller turning off constantly, but mostly due to me just being terrible and not knowing the maps.

It is miserable playing with randoms as teammates...I was just too lazy to type in a bunch of GT's on my 360, esp after having the complete the whole XBL registration process with a broken controller that lost connection every 5 minutes. You guys gonna be on tonight?

There was a ton of THPERS on last night I dont think you will have any problems finding some to game with

View attachment 6392

This went well. No camping involved on my part
Whew! At least that was not one of my negative games! I was getting in my groove at the end last night. MP7 silenced and red dot was awesome. Unlocked scorpion after everyone got offline last night and went to town on some teens. Still need to learn the maps and all the hiding spots the little teenage campers love to hide in.

What did everyone find as their best load out? I have no secondary weapon and only a grenade. Running with 5 to 6 perks depending on what attachments I have for my gun.

I'll be on again tonight!

Me too. Talk more man..haha I couldnt hear you over Jersey Nate yelling obscenities..hahaha

Hopefully XBL is working tonight last night was awful.

Me too. Talk more man..haha I couldnt hear you over Jersey Nate yelling obscenities..hahaha

You sure that wasn't Redlyne? Hehehe...

Boggles the mind that you can sell a game for $60 and have a service that people pay for and to have it work like complete garbage.

No doubt man, it did get better finally as the night went on

You sure that wasn't Redlyne? Hehehe...

Shockingly enough, I was raging the least out of everyone except Flynnie but I am sure he was yelling with his mic on mute.

The F bombs were rolling in all night lol

Shockingly enough, I was raging the least out of everyone except Flynnie but I am sure he was yelling with his mic on mute.

proabably cursing me out because I kept shooting him. Friendly Fire FTW!!!

The F bombs were rolling in all night lol

LOL yeah they were. It was hilarious. Not what I expected. I thought everyone would be timid but it was a free for all and I loved it.

Dude, I laughed for a good 10 minutes about that. The funniest part was nerny in the background making fun of you.

I finally had to rage quit last night. The lag spikes were awful. I was sick last night and between bathroom visits at 3 am with no lag I was tearing it up.

I finally had to rage quit last night. The lag spikes were awful. I was sick last night and between bathroom visits at 3 am with no lag I was tearing it up.

I was bummed I didnt get to play with you last night. I hear your rage is pretty awesome.

I look forward to killing people with you

by sick you mean drunk?

and you were so excited when you thought you had 0 kills for the round but somehow managed 1

Wife came down into the basement and wanted to watch TV and talk while I played. She tolerates me playing video games but some of my rage comments would not have gone over too well so I had to mute and listen to her about who should win The Voice. IDK!!!!

I was going to take my revenge in hardcore mode but decided against it!

I used to be good at this game. I have to quit just running from one end of the other on the map and come up with some sort of strategy.

I used to be good at this game. I have to quit just running from one end of the other on the map and come up with some sort of strategy.

I used to be good at counter strike back in the day. Of course we used to play it everyday. I did get 6 kills in one round last night. That was better than the early rounds.

I used to be good at counter strike back in the day. Of course we used to play it everyday. I did get 6 kills in one round last night. That was better than the early rounds.

I think my best round last night was like 15-6. I let everyone know it too.

You gents playing TDM or Domination?

Getting AutoCorrected on my iPhone with Tapatalk since 2012.

Back