Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain Jane SeeMore FGP2 Stainless in black.

Still one of my absolute favorite putter "feels" ever.

Was looking around for the design I wanted and saw the SeeMore SB1 Broomstick has the 79* lie angle I want,not sure I want to drop 275.00 into a putter though.
Might have to opt out for the TM Ghost Manta Long and cut the shaft to 45". Either one will work for face on putting I think.

Hotled you still pondering an all Cleveland bag other than the putter of course?

New Wedges

New Wedges

I'm itching to get some new wedges....52, 56 and 60. I'm replacing Taylormade Rac's which I love and am only looking at Vokey. Can anyone suggest other brands that they love?

I'm itching to get some new wedges....52, 56 and 60. I'm replacing Taylormade Rac's which I love and am only looking at Vokey. Can anyone suggest other brands that they love?

Cleveland 588's, I'd take them any day before Titleist's...

Lots of quality wedges out there.

Cleveland
Bridgestone
Nike
Callaway
Mizuno
Even Cobra has one out there at the moment.

I've played Cleveland for the last 18 months or so and am pretty fond of them.

Dave - merged your thread into this thread. There is tons of review threads here on the forum for various wedges. Let us know if you need help finding any of them. Active testing going on right now with the Cleveland 588 RTX wedges.

Hotled you still pondering an all Cleveland bag other than the putter of course?

I sure am. But just pondering at this point. I cant afford new irons-driver-putter, daughter is running me dry going to college!

Yea that will do it (college), do you like your current irons? The reason I ask is I am curious what type of iron you would be looking for. I have CG16 irons and they seem to be similar to your current set, Cleveland also makes a tour CG16 set. This late in the year you might want to wait and see what Cleveland comes out with for next year. I have always been partial to the mashie irons although I have only hit them at a demo day.

Just wanna get this on here before heading back to work. I was pondering out loud with my wife about getting a new SeeMore Si1 putter for next season. She upped the ante with my other ponder, a new driver (Cleveland Classic 290). It'll be under the tree Dec. 25th, she said. WOOHOO! to that. Gotta love her for being so nice to me.

I want a Rapture v2 but dang those heads are hard to come by down here.

Ok, I have been in the woods deer hunting all week so haven't been on the board much. With that said, was there a thread started on Nike's new irons? If so, can someone link me to it? Maybe I am dreaming that there was a thread since I have been sitting in the woods daydreaming for hours everyday. lol

There is a massive display in my local Golfsmith with brand new ones if you are interested

Last time I was at the Golfsmith in Orlando they had them.

Driver ponder for testing. I'm thinking RAZR Fit 9.5*. I hit this thing a few times and it is beast, so I want one!

Driver ponder for testing. I'm thinking RAZR Fit 9.5*. I hit this thing a few times and it is beast, so I want one!

Solid ponder....and bad ass for shaft testing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man everyone has said great things about the RAZR, that would be a solid choice bro.

Solid ponder....and bad ass for shaft testing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man everyone has said great things about the RAZR, that would be a solid choice bro.

Ya plus it would let me slide straight into the new RAZR fit extreme.

There is a massive display in my local Golfsmith with brand new ones if you are interested

Take a gander next time you're in there and let me know the price.

I've got this MASSIVE urge to ho something. No idea what though.

I've got this MASSIVE urge to ho something. No idea what though.

You have a MACHINE on the way! Don't think anything can top that at the moment, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back