2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff we have seen so far definitely gets me wanting to try Callaway. Very appealing so far
Seriously, everything that I have seen coming from the "new" Callaway has me wanting to get some swings with it ALL!

And I'm lucky enough to be a Callaway staffer this year. This is AWESOME! Everything that comes out regarding the company and their 2013 line is just amazing right now.

i honestly can't remember the last time i was so excited about a callaway line up. between the irons and driver so far this year they really seem to be turning the company around i really am excited about trying their line up this year if they are my sponsor or not.

Definitely agree with that! These are some of the sharpest looking irons I have seen in a looooooong time!

Callaway has some of the most intriguing equipment for the past few years starting with the Razr Hawk and they just keep building and improving. I'm loving it.

You guys are all off to a good start. Your first players truly fit the bill.

Well good, looks like I might fit in with any of the teams :act-up:

I'm certainly glad we didn't have to pick this part either. 3 great captains it would be impossible to pick

I'm looking for guys who know how to relax and enjoy the moment. The week goes by fast and I think those that aren't tensed up about it will get the most out of the experience.

You're 1 for 1 then Dean! No worries there!

#1 would be to have fun Freddie. I think people who are having fun with everything will make the rest of the entire experience 10x better.

I'm looking for guys who know how to relax and enjoy the moment. The week goes by fast and I think those that aren't tensed up about it will get the most out of the experience.

To answer this, I have to say I am looking for a group of guys that want to embrace the experience of the Morgan Cup. A group that is going to enjoy the ride and have fun with this amazing experience.

Very well put by all 3 captains, we are all extremely lucky to have you guys on board

3 participants found out their team last night and another 3 will find out their fate tonight.

all right!! Tuning in again tonight to see where my fellow MCERS land!

Prime time updates are the best! Here all day but attentive at 8pm

The clock is ticking only about 11 hours and we have another great announcement.

Anyone else have that excited stomach feeling last night? I was shocked that I had it again. I thought that would go away once everyone was chosen to be in the Morgan Cup!

Anyone else have that excited stomach feeling last night? I was shocked that I had it again. I thought that would go away once everyone was chosen to be in the Morgan Cup!

yes sir, different than the selection process, but still butterflies

I sure did I posted in there last night I couldn't believe how my heart was pounding opening the spoilers and watching the videos. Felt great! I'm sure the same will happen when I find out my sponsor.

Believe it or not, I did! Anticipation, excitement, it all offers an incredible feeling.

Yes, anticipation & excitement, and it's growing again towards the night :)

The videos, what a great way to reveal the teams! Like it!

Guys, lets please keep the banter out of the thread. We keep asking and we know the excitement is high, but we have to remember that all of the little jokes, digs and other things need to be left out. If you want to talk about the event, the excitement or anything related to the actual Morgan Cup, this thread is perfect, if you want to tell jokes, banter or anything else, please follow the instructions that were sent in the original PM.

I remember when the videos where being released to see who would be a part of the MC. What a feeling! Excitement and relief all at once. Last night was a nice surprise with the videos from our captains. This process is a great change of pace.

I remember when the videos where being released to see who would be a part of the MC. What a feeling! Excitement and relief all at once. Last night was a nice surprise with the videos from our captains. This process is a great change of pace.

I agree Freddie. Definitely an awesome way of announcing who's on which team. Three more tonight! I'm excited.

To say I'm a little excited to find out who my 2nd teammate will be tonight would be an understatement!

yes sir, different than the selection process, but still butterflies

I sure did I posted in there last night I couldn't believe how my heart was pounding opening the spoilers and watching the videos. Felt great! I'm sure the same will happen when I find out my sponsor.

Believe it or not, I did! Anticipation, excitement, it all offers an incredible feeling.
I was super nervous last night, it was a new feeling compared to the selection process. It was fun to watch the videos hoping to hear my name called. MiniIcey was watching with me after she was getting ready for bed and asked who each captain was, I told her daddy is going to try and help one of them win a trophy!!!

I can't wait for tonight to find out the next three, if this kind of anticipation keeps up throughout the entire process, I'm going to need some new blood pressure medication for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back