what is this doodad on my Callaway golf bag?

BuckeyeMark

Reaction score
Handicap
Question: on the side of my Callaway bag is a large plastic ring. What's that for? A towel?

Beside it you see the Callaway chevron logo - it's done in velcro, like you could stick something on that and it would hold stuff. What's that for?

callaway%20bag.jpg

A glove.
The ring for many things. A towel. Rangefinder Clip, etc.

The ring is for a towel and the Velcro is for a glove.

You have your answer twice already, I use the ring for a towel and my rangefinder too.

I love the Velcro circles on golf bags. Wish mine still had one. But you can use them for anything you want, but you have your answers to why they were put on the bag.

Really appreciate it! Never thought of sticking my glove on there. Am guessing it will stay since you guys say you are using it for that. Wow. Cool!

are you hooking your towel to that ring or "funneling" it through there and it holds it without a clip?

Really appreciate it! Never thought of sticking my glove on there. Am guessing it will stay since you guys say you are using it for that. Wow. Cool!

Yep it will stay...I had one on a cart bag and left my glove on it all the time....never lost one.

I thought that you were kidding, but I see you are new to the game. Hope you enjoy the game. There are many thousands of dollars waiting to be spent on it

I thought that you were kidding, but I see you are new to the game. Hope you enjoy the game. There are many thousands of dollars waiting to be spent on it

I can assure you that I'm a contributor to the golf economy.... :bulgy-eyes: It appears that despite their promises you cannot buy a golf swing...

The ring I use, but the velcro thing I don't.

Buck...The other thing that the Callaway logo is for is to cover up your avatar. :act-up:

Buck...The other thing that the Callaway logo is for is to cover up your avatar. :act-up:

there's a reason the golf bag in the picture is red, my friend.... I didn't need to cover up after last year's game and I expect I won't need to this year either!:bananadance:

Back