2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Thain, Dhill, and WRhino! Glad you guys found out your teams.

Congrats guys! Some very formidable teams are shaping up.

JConn - Tomorrow is your night, I feel it!

Thanks man, I hope so. Obviously it's not that bad waiting, as I know my name will be called eventually, but it will be nice to know which team I'm on!

Just got home from work and will watch the vids in a few.

Rhino is a .commer. Dhill on jake nation and Thainer on albatross. Teams are getting good.

Off topic...You still owe me three days, young blood. back on topic...

The badge looks good buddy, enjoy the ride with Jake, he is one hell of guy!
Thank you Freddie for changing my avatar to what it should be.

Congrats guys! Teams are rounding out nicely. Looking like there is gonna be some stiff competition for Team Hackers...

Congratulations, Thain, Dhill, and WRhino! Awesome job with the unveils captains! Jake always looks so darn angry when unveiling his teammates!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Just got off the phone with Thainer, this guy is over the top with excitement about the MC and Team Albatross. He's going to be an awesome MC staffer over the next year, and I am proud to have him on Team Albatross!

You know it. I will be getting you guys all JakeNation cards to carry around as well :D

AWESOME

My Jakenation card will be tucked in my wallet right next to my man card.

Good place for it! Always ready for a fight

Congratulations, Thain, Dhill, and WRhino! Awesome job with the unveils captains! Jake always looks so darn angry when unveiling his teammates!

Not angry man, just intense, because JakeNation is bringing the heat!

Just got off the phone with Thainer, this guy is over the top with excitement about the MC and Team Albatross. He's going to be an awesome MC staffer over the next year, and I am proud to have him on Team Albatross!

You should be. Thaimer is a great dude and golfer. He will be a tremendous member of TA.

Congrats to all you new team mates :clapp:! Boys it's time to bond now, like fixodent on a new set of teeth :D

His face does scream, "I'm not losing this year."

Somehow I have a feeling that Howzat, Wake and I maybe waiting till the final night....but that's fine...I can be patient.....really I can

Just spoke to Derek, he is going to fit right in on Team Paradise. I love the excitement and enthusiasm he has for the Morgan Cup. Plus he's from North Carolina.....that's a good dude rufht there!

Welcome to the team Derek!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Somehow I have a feeling that Howzat, Wake and I maybe waiting till the final night....but that's fine...I can be patient.....really I can

They save the best for last, right?

Congrats to tonight's selectees, I really like the captain announcement method.

Just spoke to Derek, he is going to fit right in on Team Paradise. I love the excitement and enthusiasm he has for the Morgan Cup. Plus he's from North Carolina.....that's a good dude rufht there!

And that's 3 of 3 members of Team Paradise(not including captain) that are from the Southeast. Gotta love the South!

Like dhill says....intensity baby. This is business time here!

They save the best for last, right?

Congrats to tonight's selectees, I really like the captain announcement method.

Yeah, that's it! LOL

I figure it is first in last out kind of thing...LOL

And that's 3 of 3 members of Team Paradise(not including captain) that are from the Southeast. Gotta love the South!

....and South Dakota. We're south. Of well.....North Dakota and Santa.

It was great to talk to my captain! Team Paradise is gearing up for an awesome Morgan Cup! Intensity = a great motto for THE team!

Jake is going to be so sick of me and my JakeNation promotions come MC time :D

I'm ready to come up with a paradise playlist to jam to on the range. A little guns n roses, Coldplay, and green day so far.

I think I may just have to change my screen name to Spartan in honor of JakeNation and my alma mater
I've already updated the Spartan's sheild to have the P instead of the normal G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back