The Official Tiger Woods Thread

anybody who took a pitching wedge to my noggin would not be asked to return, no matter how hot they are

If swung properly you'd come back to her.

On a for real note. I think if they got back together there are things that can not be undone. I for one dont see a healthy relationship

If it's true and they have worked out things between them then that's all good. Like One-T said there seemed to be a lot of damage there and I'm not sure how much of that can be completely buried and forgotten. You know what though, if the both want it, good for them.

If it's true and they have worked out things between them then that's all good. Like One-T said there seemed to be a lot of damage there and I'm not sure how much of that can be completely buried and forgotten. You know what though, if the both want it, good for them.
I agree.

I know when I cheated on one of my girlfriends she never let it go. Weird!

I agree.

I know when I cheated on one of my girlfriends she never let it go. Weird!

tell her to get over herself already

Well of course he wants to get back with her. Shes hot! He probably saw Rory and Caroline all lovey dovey and he wants a hot blonde again so he can be like his new buddy.

1339116371_8-elinnordegren-560.jpg

No one ever gets over Jarret. Ask Nerf... nevermind.
good point. Thanks for the pic btw. This rain was depressing me

Well of course he wants to get back with her. Shes hot! He probably saw Rory and Caroline all lovey dovey and he wants a hot blonde again so he can be like his new buddy.
exactly. Tiger finally doesnt have everything, and he might just be wanting her back because he sees how much rory loves his girlfriend, and she loves him, and tiger wants some of that.

I find it funny this story came out around the same time as the story about him stopping in Austria to supposedly meet his GF Lindsey Vonn, makes me think all the rumors are fake!!!

I was getting worried, no pics until post #48! How about a pic of Vonn now, I forget what she looks like..:)

What a joke what's next...Oh yeah Manti Teo and his fake gfriend!

I heard Manti Teo was dating Elin.. They where spotted playing golf with a Sasquatch. Actually two Sasquatch to make the foursome.

I thought this was a golf website? I could not care less who Tiger woods is marrying it's not the Oprah Winfrey gossip site!

What is this, TMZ?

I just recently read the Big Miss book by Hank Haney, and sure it's written trough Haney's eyes, but I felt sad for Tiger. Not because I would feel that the world or media would mistreat him, but because he (according to Haney) is a deeply troubled young (now old) man who's social skills are lacking, and he's got some trust issues. To be that isolated mentally from other people must be quite tough, and I might even dare to say that it has not been a choice for him to make.

I really like the golf Tiger plays, and he is one of the greatest player ever, but that book made me think twice about him as a person. He is only human, there's a lot people do, things way worse he did, and those people still can be and are our friends and relatives, so I wouldn't judge him solely on his actions, but as person who can, but won't carry others who has carried him.

Just initial thoughts after finishing the book :)

The book itself was a bit repetitive but a decent read.

I agree Ch, he has not lived the ideal life many think he had growing up. I gained a little insight into Haney's world as well and I found a new respect for him. I even went and bought his instruction book, his fundamentals are very strong and I like a lot of his thoughts on the grip, stance, and plane.

On another note, Tigers swing looks so much more controlled right now, his tempo is wonderful.

Wow had no idea this thread existed. I have a lot of reading to do. Awesome

Sent from my stock TF101

So we have dual rumors. Tiger is seeing Lindsey Vonn while trying to get back with Elin. Sounds like the old Tiger is back! Changing my predictions to 3 majors for him this year.

Back