Glow Ball for Early Back 9

jimnycricket65

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.7
Which type of glow in the dark ball have you played that you want to recommend and why?

Which type of glow in the dark ball have you played that you want to recommend and why?

There a lot of different decent companies that sell glowball golf balls. Make sure you get one with LED lights and that the internal timer will stay on for at least 8 to 10 minutes between hits. Each time you hit the ball the timer re-starts. Also, do yourself a favor and get a 3 ball pack. Usually they are around $15, but you'll like the LED's better than the break and plug in the ball stick ones. You'll have NO problem seeing the LED from 300 yards away as long as you don't hit it in the deep rough. They come in a BUNCH of different colors. I like red personally, but you can get blue, green, yellow, white, pink...you name it.
Have fun, glowball golf is a blast! Oh yah...they don't fly or preform like a regular ball, so expect to hit about 1 more club in most cases.

There a lot of different decent companies that sell glowball golf balls. Make sure you get one with LED lights and that the internal timer will stay on for at least 8 to 10 minutes between hits. Each time you hit the ball the timer re-starts. Also, do yourself a favor and get a 3 ball pack. Usually they are around $15, but you'll like the LED's better than the break and plug in the ball stick ones. You'll have NO problem seeing the LED from 300 yards away as long as you don't hit it in the deep rough. They come in a BUNCH of different colors. I like red personally, but you can get blue, green, yellow, white, pink...you name it.
Have fun, glowball golf is a blast! Oh yah...they don't fly or preform like a regular ball, so expect to hit about 1 more club in most cases.
Thanks for the info. Been meaning to look into these myself. Hate having to end a round early because of the dark.

Back