Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNC made a charge comeback but Butler pulled it out. Can't say I'm sad about that!

UNC made a charge comeback but Butler pulled it out. Can't say I'm sad about that!

I can't believe they lost that game. Really surprising.

Go Jayhawks!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

This Indiana / Georgetown game is pretty good too.
Indiana might grow into a number 1 team but they haven't looked like it yet this year.

This Indiana / Georgetown game is pretty good too.
Indiana might grow into a number 1 team but they haven't looked like it yet this year.

Yeah we'll definitely see. I like the looks of Michigan'd squad this year. I think they've got a good shot at it.

I haven't seen them this year.
It's early in the season and there will be a lot of changes in the rankings. I love college basketball.

Yeah we'll definitely see. I like the looks of Michigan'd squad this year. I think they've got a good shot at it.

I can't believe someone scored that many points, crazy!

damn Tar Heels....Ugh!

He shot 71 3 pointers. thats lame

He shot 71 3 pointers. thats lame

Dude didnt even cross half court to play defense. Grinnell's BBall coach is the one thing I dont like about the state of Iowa. He loves these gimmicks.

Dude didnt even cross half court to play defense. Grinnell's BBall coach is the one thing I dont like about the state of Iowa. He loves these gimmicks.
I didnt read too much into the article. I saw 71 attempts and thats just dumb. Takes away from people who actually played the game to break records. The kid has a nice shot though

Sorry for the skim but is it true he had 0 assists?

Yea, its impressive to score that many in 40 minutes by itself. Its a nice little story to get their small school some PR, but a month from now, no1 outside D3 hoops or Iowa will remember it.

Yes 0 assists, and his 3 rebounds were on his own missed shots.

Sorry for the skim but is it true he had 0 assists?
haha, I didnt even look.
Yea, its impressive to score that many in 40 minutes by itself. Its a nice little story to get their small school some PR, but a month from now, no1 outside D3 hoops or Iowa will remember it.

Yes 0 assists, and his 3 rebounds were on his own missed shots.
this is comical. I would be embarrassed and I would punch him in the face if we were team mates

138 on 108 shots is not impressive, sorry kid

I heard 0 assists as well and the coach let him cherry pick and put a strategy in to pad his stats, I know they won, but that's not team ball at all.

Pitt Vs (4) Michigan on Espn2 now. Huge litmus test for PItt tonight. Especially after almost blowing it against Oakland on Saturday.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back