THP Thanksgiving Picture Contest

This is one contest I'm unable to enter and it's for a good cause. I don't do a normal Thanksgiving dinner. I volunteer at the Local food shelter for the day to help feed those less fortunate and end up eating with them near the end of the shift

Snap a pic Xar. Its still a feast and a wonderful thing you are doing.

Great idea here all ready pumped for the meal.

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Snap a pic Xar. Its still a feast and a wonderful thing you are doing.

I might do that. I want to make sure no one has issues with a picture being taken of even the setup.

I might do that. I want to make sure no one has issues with a picture being taken of even the setup.

Absolutely not. You are doing a wonderful thing.

Absolutely not. You are doing a wonderful thing.

I know, I love giving back. My mom needed the PA food bank when I was little to help my sister and I. So in return I offer sometime to give back.

I cannot wait to see everybody's feast.

This will be an awesome thread in a couple of days

This is awesome! I can't wait to see everyone's pics!

I might be snapping pictures of the dessert spread at Kelly's parents. They usually have a folding table full of pies, cobblers, cakes, rolls and other heart stopping goodies.

Sweet sweet contest!! I hope there are a ton of beautiful and drool inducing pictures taken!

Living in italy we have no thanksgiving. Ahh it could have been a giod excuse for a nice dinner. Oh well, good luck with your turkeys and happy thanksgiving!!!

Living in italy we have no thanksgiving. Ahh it could have been a giod excuse for a nice dinner. Oh well, good luck with your turkeys and happy thanksgiving!!!

I'm sure no one would mind seeing pics of a nice Italian meal!

Very cool! Hopefully our ladies will put a tastey spread together!

Love these contests. Can't wait to see all the great meals people will be eating this year.

I missed this thread. This one is going to be awesome.

can't wait to see the entries for this one. It's going to make me hungry

Me too Ddec.

This is going to be fun! Ready to take some food pics all next weekend

Might even be asking for a few recipe's of some awsome looking deserts

Good thing this is a random draw because I wouldn't want to have to look through all the photos, you would stop to eat about 15 times.

can't wait to see the entries for this one. It's going to make me hungry

I will be too full to be hungry!

does having a thanksgiving get together with about 40 dudes from work count lol there will be food beer more food and more beer and a jumpy house for the kids haha should be a blast

does having a thanksgiving get together with about 40 dudes from work count lol there will be food beer more food and more beer and a jumpy house for the kids haha should be a blast

gotta make up for last years where we didnt have one cuz of where we were

Back