2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in hearing what the cobra tour rep recommends for fitting the MC players of 2013.

iPad tapping!

If they play anything like the S3 pro's they are easier to hit than what they look and if they have managed to make any improvements to the feel or playability you guys are in for a real unexpected treat. Cobra is very under rated in this class of iron and they way the combo set's play is a very smooth transition. Prepare to be amazed with your combo set's.

Yeah with the amount of weight on the lower part of that iron they look like they'd be easier to hit, but only time will tell.

I am excited to follow this thread with much interest and anticipation :D

Oh, hello there, AMP Cell Pro Muscleback courtesy of @RickieFowlerPGA:

imagefromurl

A literally jumped for joy when I saw these. So awesome.

I hope WCBM is with Cobra/Puma, and I hope these are in his bag! #wickedawesome

This will happen if I am sponsored by Cobra baby!!!!

I saw a few more AMP drivers at the course today, I really want to get a round in with some Cobra goodness!

I can't wait to see what colors will be available to this year's bridgestone MCers.

Shouldn't Bridgestone be due for another incarnation of the e series in 2013?

Shouldn't Bridgestone be due for another incarnation of the e series in 2013?

I'm a big fan of the E7 in the winter months

e7, huh? That's really the least talked about e ball. I've played it and it worked pretty well for me. Not enough to change my e6 love, but it wasn't hard feeling like I expected.

e7, huh? That's really the least talked about e ball. I've played it and it worked pretty well for me. Not enough to change my e6 love, but it wasn't hard feeling like I expected.

Get the distance back that you lose due to the cold and honestly its not bad around the greens. I like it

Do you attribute that the the E6 , the yellow or the combination.
I'm probably going to have to pick up a dozen of the yellow ones next purchase.

The ball itself. The technology that allows it to be a straighter flying ball is specifically what I am referring to. The yellow is a nice touch cause they are definately easier for me to see off the tee and pick up out on the course.

Get the distance back that you lose due to the cold and honestly its not bad around the greens. I like it

You know man - I question my thought process on going with premium balls every time I play the e6 for extended timeframes. Aside from short-siding myself, I just don't get many negatives with wedges that I can fix by not hitting the ball as far.

You know man - I question my thought process on going with premium balls every time I play the e6 for extended timeframes. Aside from short-siding myself, I just don't get many negatives with wedges that I can fix by not hitting the ball as far.

My best rounds are when I whack the crap out of the ball off the tee. That sets up scoring irons instead of mid irons. I figure my spin with a wedge is good enough to stop a harder ball. I should probably play the lower priced ball in the summer as well. Not sure why I dont

My best rounds are when I whack the crap out of the ball off the tee. That sets up scoring irons instead of mid irons. I figure my spin with a wedge is good enough to stop a harder ball. I should probably play the lower priced ball in the summer as well. Not sure why I dont

If I'm putting the finesse swing on the ball, an e6 will stop fast. It won't dance around like a Hex Black or Z-Star, but it's solid enough for distance control. I've wondered the same as you. Hell, I've made threads about it, but I'm still drawn to urethane.

Lets start a revolution Hawk!

That's a classic Chunky answer! I'm all for it buddy. However, I make no promises that I won't waver.

Only once today that I remember. Stupid marketing.

Posted via tapatalk.

Only once today that I remember. Stupid marketing.

Posted via tapatalk.

Lol, learn to hit the super flop for that one time and play the e6. You shot 81 with it, I reckon it works pretty well for you dude.

I love e6 for winter ball. It works great.

I hit my 3h so ridiculously well on course today. Flat out bombing the ball dead straight five times.

Bridgestone staffers are going to love those things!!!

Just got done drooling over Callaway X Forged irons for next year and the possibility of being able to put these in play for the MC. I hit this year's MB's and loved how amazing they felt, UNTIL that one bad shot that stung the hands. The added forgiveness in a CB has me pondering....

Just got done drooling over Callaway X Forged irons for next year and the possibility of being able to put these in play for the MC. I hit this year's MB's and loved how amazing they felt, UNTIL that one bad shot that stung the hands. The added forgiveness in a CB has me pondering....

Dude those are freaking gorgeous. It is like they took the best of both the MB's and the Forged and cross bred them into some super sexy awesome iron baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back