The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the best part is in 2013 they are raising their prices 4.9%! The cost of shipping anything, UPS, USPS, FedEx is getting out of control!

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhh.

Didn't GG say shipping USPS is better for smaller stuff?

I like to ship USPS because it's convenient for me. They have an office in my building and the local branch is 3 blocks from my house. I just wish their tracking was better.

Is it bad that when I dropped my secret santa gift off at the post office yesterday the guy looks at me and says "sell another club did we?"

Not as long as the big "club sized" box is coming to me :D

People not showing up for work and leaving me short handed...

I like to ship USPS because it's convenient for me. They have an office in my building and the local branch is 3 blocks from my house. I just wish their tracking was better.

Same here. Right next to my office.

I know the feeling with the UPS prices. I've never really shipped anything UPS before so I took my SS gift to the UPS store and let them handle the details. When they told me I owed them 35 bucks I started looking around for cameras and Allen Funt. (For you youngsters change that to Ashton Kutcher.)

My new instructor that I just found, just turned in his notice...he was the assitant club pro and he is moving somewhere where he will be the head pro.....arrrgh!

It's 73 degrees, sunny and I'm sitting at my desk..........

yeah man, its nice here and I am working...wth

Ugh. Our school's internet network is a trainwreck. It has been in and out all day.

Really makes it hard to do a lesson that requires the..uhhh..internet.

Didn't GG say shipping USPS is better for smaller stuff?

Generally if something is under 3lbs it's cheaper to ship USPS, if it's over 3lbs it's normally cheaper to ship UPS. The benefit of UPS is that it has better tracking and automatically gives you $100 of insurance, and USPS has terrible tracking and doesn't give you any free insurance. USPS tracking is so bad that even with Priority they don't guarantee the tracking, they only do that with Express mail. USPS is nice because you get free next day pickup, UPS charges for a pickup but they charge you. No matter what they kill you on fees, shipping is out of control expensive!

Company christmas party tonight and I have no desire to go. Ughhh.

And the best part is in 2013 they are raising their prices 4.9%! The cost of shipping anything, UPS, USPS, FedEx is getting out of control!
Thats just stupid. i bet Obama thought of this.

Company christmas party tonight and I have no desire to go. Ughhh.

Same here, except I am in an all day meeting prior to mine, and the hotel wifi is down and I get no service in the room we are in.

My new instructor that I just found, just turned in his notice...he was the assitant club pro and he is moving somewhere where he will be the head pro.....arrrgh!

Sorry to hear that Tim I know you liked this guy. I am guessing where he is moving is no where close to you?

I feel your pain brotha! Only here it's 78 degrees

Sorry to hear that Tim I know you liked this guy. I am guessing where he is moving is no where close to you?

Yeah he is moving to a course in Louisiana..so gotta find a new instuctor

Generally if something is under 3lbs it's cheaper to ship USPS, if it's over 3lbs it's normally cheaper to ship UPS. The benefit of UPS is that it has better tracking and automatically gives you $100 of insurance, and USPS has terrible tracking and doesn't give you any free insurance. USPS tracking is so bad that even with Priority they don't guarantee the tracking, they only do that with Express mail. USPS is nice because you get free next day pickup, UPS charges for a pickup but they charge you. No matter what they kill you on fees, shipping is out of control expensive!

You also forgot to mention that USPS is stupid slow with shipping as well.

You also forgot to mention that USPS is stupid slow with shipping as well.

And there is that waiting in line at the Post Office Crap too

And there is that waiting in line at the Post Office Crap too

I dont want to turn this into a debate, but its amazing how poorly run the USPS is. We need to turn that thing over to the private sector and clean house.

To go along with total and utter lack of motivation to go to this party tonight. I just got a migraine. Hooray me.

Some with my meeting, 3 hours really. I knew I should have brought my clubs to Orlando

i grabbed a XYIENCE when I got gas right after lunch today. Just finished it and instantly feel like I could sleep. WTfrenchToast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back