Solo Golf Weekend Help (MA, NH)

bwd2

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone. Love the site, read it daily and I'm just starting to post. A little background on me. I started playing a little over a year ago and am hooked. 35-40 rounds so far this year and recently broke 100 (97). I live in Boston and typically play courses around here, South Shore, Plymouth, etc.

The reason for my post is that I'm looking for help planning a solo golf weekend in early October. My wife is going to be away and I've decided to take advantage of the two days and get a bunch of golf in before winter hits. I was thinking about maybe going south to Plymouth or north to NH.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good stay and play type place in either location? I was hoping for a place that offers some type of lessons or practice facility use in the package.

Thanks for your help!

Wentworth-By-the-Sea in Portsmouth is an upscale hotel/restaurant with a golf course that runs along the bay. I do not know about instruction.

Colonial in Lynfield also used to have stay-and-play.

Try south shore and Rhode Island. You can play off season. Newport national. Wannamoiset Lots of good courses open up to public in October.

Back