2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, me too!!

The wedges are another step for me that gets me excited. Having played the Classic I know what this company is capable of, but I have really not experienced too much in their other lineups, despite them being pretty well known for their wedge design. Time to really dig into the RTX testing thread I think!

The RTX is one great wedge. And if its any teaser to what they have in store for 2013 I know you bag will be full of amazing clubs.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

The RTX is one great wedge. And if its any teaser to what they have in store for 2013 I know you bag will be full of amazing clubs.

Is it me or is the RTX larger than normal. It seems to have a large club head

I went to Golfsmith in Indianapolis last week and pondered the living carp out of these things. They're gorgeous.

I have only had the opportunity to hit the CBs in the 588 line and am extremely excited to give the MBs a shot.

I am very motivated to get back into a player iron after this year due to some consistency issues with distance.

I envy you...right til the moment I get know MY awesome sponsor! No, seriously, you are in for a real treat, Clevelands current line is awesome, and I bet their 2013 line is no less. I've got a couple 588 wedges, and they really rock. The CBs & MB's look great!

I thought their 588 CBs were a great players iron, but their MBs are wicked looking. Can't go wrong with either one!

I have nothing but good things to say about the Amp Cell the myfit is really cool
you'd like them, solid feel ADM lots of color

you got that right

Thats what I love ab out their stuff. I got to see the Cell stuff in person at the Tour Van stop, just didn't hit it. I loved the color options, and people couldn't stop talking about the driver and the 3-wood. I'm excited for Tyno to be rocking their gear this year, he is going to rock it well!

I am super pumped about being teamed with Callaway Golf for this 2013 Morgan Cup! Super Pumped! I have so many thoughts and ideas swirling around in my head about the direction Callaway is taking and the 2013 line of clubs that are due out soon. I can't wait to find out who the next staffer is that will being joining Jake and I on Team Callaway! I can promise everyone this: I am going to do my best to keep everyone engaged with the line and my process as I begin my journey with this great golf line. I have a couple of ideas already spinning around in my head to do just that for everyone. It is going to be fun for myself and everyone else that follows.

If you haven't done it already, do yourself a favor and get on twitter and follow the following people:

Harry Arnett (SVP Marketing at Callaway Golf): @Callaway_HarryA
Chad Coleman (Head of Social Media at Callaway Golf): @HashtagChad
Callaway Golf: @CallawayGolf

Who will be next tonight???!!! Can't wait to see!

Callaway has some great lines in store for 2013, looking forward to seeing how it pans out for you Nate, and possibly joining you in the adventure :)

Is it me or is the RTX larger than normal. It seems to have a large club head

I thought it was just a little bigger than my J40s Tad. Nothing crazy though.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

I wasn't expecting that response...LOL! What will Harry and Chad say tonight after Day 2 announcements? Can't wait to find out!

It's awesome to see them interacting. I'm sure they'll keep that up during e entire process.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Callaway golf on Twitter is awesome, I plan to use it heavily to interact with all the OEMs

Callaway golf on Twitter is awesome, I plan to use it heavily to interact with all the OEMs

I think they are one of the best as far as responding to people. Feels awesome to be able to interact with them.

They are really amazing at this.

Thats what I love ab out their stuff. I got to see the Cell stuff in person at the Tour Van stop, just didn't hit it. I loved the color options, and people couldn't stop talking about the driver and the 3-wood. I'm excited for Tyno to be rocking their gear this year, he is going to rock it well!

Seriously - he will be great for them!

Bookmarks are set and I am stoked to be joining the Cleveland team for 2013!!

I was not kidding when I mentioned that I was digging what the 588 Altitude's are bringing. Thinking I may need to find those somewhere very very soon.

Really excited to see them partner with Cross GOLF for the apparel and then of course we have Never Compromise covering our putter needs and Srixon delivering the balls. Let the pondering BEGIN (even though there is still so much yet to be released)!!

Bookmarks are set and I am stoked to be joining the Cleveland team for 2013!!

I was not kidding when I mentioned that I was digging what the 588 Altitude's are bringing. Thinking I may need to find those somewhere very very soon.

Really excited to see them partner with Cross GOLF for the apparel and then of course we have Never Compromise covering our putter needs and Srixon delivering the balls. Let the pondering BEGIN (even though there is still so much yet to be released)!!

I have been hitting those at the store for the last few weeks ( along with offerings from other sponsors of course) and I really like them as well Cookie. I hope you can find them in your area, if not come on out!!! LOL

I am Proud to join the Bridgestone Team!! I am in full ponder mode because I have never hit a bridgestone club at all...but I can't wait to get this all started!

I am Proud to join the Bridgestone Team!! I am in full ponder mode because I have never hit a bridgestone club at all...but I can't wait to get this all started!

You'll rep them proud, that I know.

I have been hitting those at the store for the last few weeks ( along with offerings from other sponsors of course) and I really like them as well Cookie. I hope you can find them in your area, if not come on out!!! LOL

Good to hear! I also already know that I had really good success with the Q-Star last year so I am going to game that ball moving forward until I can try the rest of their offerings.

Looking forward to your feedback on the 2013 Cleveland line-up Cookie. Congrats! I am looking forward to hitting the Altitude line. I think it would be great to have a at least a couple in the bag. Likely they will several new game improvement irons as well so don't ponder too hard just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back