The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you a baseball fan? Is there really a sport more boring than baseball?

Answer: no, no there is not.

I guess more people agree with me since more in the US prefer to watch baseball than hockey. Maybe it's because we don't have lockouts every season

Guys, it's spelled houckey. I saw it on the internet.

I guess more people agree with me since more in the US prefer to watch baseball than hockey. Maybe it's because we don't have lockouts every season

Isn't baseball the national sport of the US? Of course more people prefer to watch it here. That comment about yearly lockouts was both lame and incorrect.

...I thought we had something special...

I am still not convinced that's a sport.

I can only watch hockey in a live setting, I can't stand it on TV. I hope this doesn't come between us.

Isn't baseball the national sport of the US? Of course more people prefer to watch it here. That comment about yearly lockouts was both lame and nearly accurate.

Fifth, your welcome

Always knew you were smarter than Ward TH.

Hurtful words.

Which is worse, watching paint drying? Or mini van shopping?

We should start a "Would you Rather..." thread

5 NHL lockouts vs 8 MLB lockouts during their history. Wow, you guys sure showed us hockey fans. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL I like hockey, but 2 in ten years is a bit much.

Isn't baseball the national sport of the US? Of course more people prefer to watch it here. That comment about yearly lockouts was both lame and incorrect.

It was a joke Daniel. Much like you find baseball boring to watch that is how I feel about hockey. To each their own buddy

LOL I like hockey, but 2 in ten years is a bit much.

Major issues needed to be solved, and they got solved without sacrificing an entire NHL season. I don't see the issue or why it makes it inferior to MLB, which locked out more than once every five years from 70-95.

If it takes a couple months once every ten years to improve the league, I'm pretty satisfied with that. I'm sorry that people confuse every decade with every year.

George Carlin's football vs baseball accurately summarizes the many problems with baseball.

Hockey is the second manliest sport behind rugby.

Good lord watching hockey fans get their g-strings further up their crack over a joke is frightening. Then making fun because of someone's automobile of choice? You guys need to work a little harder to get under my skin.

There must be something to this thin skinned = hockey fan though. I shall name you all the Ironic Avengers. Next step is aluminum foil hats and matching costumes like superheros.

You can fight crime 3 periods at a time (the monthly kind of course). :D

I just like fun jabs. Although car shopping is right there with paint drying, no matter the vehicle.

I just like fun jabs. Although car shopping is right there with paint drying, no matter the vehicle.

I love car shopping, buying is a little less exciting. It would be awful if I were shopping for a mini van.

HHJJ....Thank GOD for the NFL!

Definitely the Ironic Avengers Uniform

pdmascotjpg.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back