Bright Light - This is Real

hahahahaha, this is freakin awesome! David sounds like a hell of a neighbor.

A while back they had a bunch of these back and forths from crazy witty responses on craigslist listings and such.. Great stuff.

Haha, that was pretty great. **** off back to Australia is my new favorite saying, I will shorten it to FOBTA, and will use it regularly.

That was great.

I remember seeing that a few months ago. Classic.

Hahaha. That pretty much made my day....classic

The one with the drawing of the spider is one of my favorites

LMAO at the cat one.

#mustreadmore

I'm addicted to that site. David Thorne is hilarious, and outside of THP, no better way to pass the hours stuck in training seminars, monthly meetings, or HR interventions (not that I'd know what they were).

Missing Missy is hilarious, all of them are, and I really like Things Holly and I Have Argued About This Week.

Always love reading those things.

The Craigslist ones are hysterical

Absolutely hysterical.

thanks for posting that great laughs ahaha

Those are hilarious!

I freaking love that David guy!

This story I've seen a couple times and it brings me to tears laughing every time

I hope you are prepared, you will be a frequent recipient of "FOBTA" whenever we play.

That had me rolling. Starting with the comment about a lot of hugging going on. Too funny. Guess I will need to check out his site.

Had my wife and I laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa had never heard of the site so I showed her Missing Missy to start with. She got to the Lost photo and was laughing and squealing so hard it sounded like a dying animal was next to me

He's almost as funny as Maddox.

Thanks JB!

I was reading this while my daughter was working on her HW - she kept asking "What's so funny?"

I lost it when I got here:

"Regardless, I have, as requested, attached a logo that represents not only the peer to peer networking project you are currently working on, but working with you in general.

Regards, David.

logo_for_simon_edhouse.gif

Classic!

Back