Huge thanks to callaway and hashtag chad!!!

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
I have to post this even though it might embarrass Chad Coleman- better known as Hashtag Chad around here (and the future #KING haha). I teach AP English to 11th graders. As you can imagine, the information is often very difficult and very dry. That being said, any way I can make rhetorical analysis or observation more fun and interactive, I attempt it (usually failing spectacularly ha). Chad was kind enough to take an hour out of his day (and to wake up early because of the 3 hour time difference) to Skype with two of my classes and explain to them the process of visual argument with regard to golf marketing. It was freaking incredible!!! My kids loved it! Not only was it completely enjoyable, it was thoroughly educational. It was ultimately an amazing learning experience that they won't soon forget. Thanks again Chad and Callaway for making a difference in the classroom!!

that is freaking cool. Wicked Best English Teacher ever.

That's really awesome!

Now THAT is just pretty freaking cool. I would expect nothing less from Chad though, he's a great guy.

That said, #ImStillWithHarry :alien:

Way to go Chad. That's good stuff.

Real world stuff right there. Great to hear Tim and well done Chad!

That's awesome. The more stuff like this that I hear, the more I need to get some Callaway gear in my bag.

Just another reason why #ImWithChad.

Well, that's awesome. Good stuff!

So awesome. Wouldn't expect anything less from him. All the more reason why #ImWithChad

Wow, that's just phenomenal.

Wow that is so awesome, way to be Chad! Just yet another reason that #ImwithChad!

That is just awesome!!

I love your ideas to make class more interactive and fun for the kids, that is fantastic! Equally awesome is Hashtag Chad to take time out of his day to talk with your kids. All around fantastic stuff!

Big kudos to Chad for doing this, I have no doubt the kids loved it. What an awesome idea!!!

Wow, wish I could have been in that class! That is awesome of him

that is awesome. another reason why #imwithchad

you don't see harry doing that sort of thing.

Dam I sure wish I was in high school In your class because I would've had a blast! Chad doing a Skype call to the entire class is sick! Just thought I'd say great job to Wicked Cool for having this done and to Chad for making it happen.

Did I mention............#ImWithChad?

What an awesome idea to relate things to the real world! That's just plain amazing that Chad would do something like that too. Props to both of you!

that's like the coolest thing i've ever heard of in the world.

way to go #Chad and WCBM!

That is downright awesome. Very cool of Chad to take the time to do that and Callaway to let him. Very very cool. Wicked Cool Bearded Teacher must have the best classes in the school!

Most excellent, all the way around.

Sounds like the coolest high school teacher I've ever heard of teaming up with the coolest social media manager that I've ever know, to make an awesome presentation.

I wonder what Harry would find bad to say about that :)

#I'mWithChad

Thats awesome

Back