2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

This is a fantastic contest and what a great way to kick of December.

Agreed what a great way to start spreading that holiday cheer as soon as december starts!!!

Some AWESOME prizes. Truly Incredible! Can't wait until December 1.

Can't wait...

So after pondering the list again their a few that caught my eye:
Day 1 - GolfTEC Full Fitting
Day 4 – Two Winners – Bushnell Tour Z6 & Bushnell GPS Watch
Day 6 – SeeMore Limited Edition Private Reserve Putter
Day 8 – Mobile Warming Gear Heated Rain Jacket
Day 10 – Cobra Golf – ZL Encore Driver – Your Color Choice
Puma Golf – Dress for Success. Top, Bottoms & Shoes
Prize 1 – Special Albatross Club Members ONLY Prize - Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends
Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules).
Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag
9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting
Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well.

Nope it's not a dream this list is still here .

This, my friends, will be super badass. That list is impressive to say the least,The best interweb forum anywhere hands down. I challenge anyone to find 2 cooler people than JB and GG.

Man I continue to be more and more surprised about just how awesome the prize list is for this no matter how many times I look at it

Just slowly re-read the list of prizes here ... some of them are just massive. Good on those who stepped up to make these packages available

Just think... Your odds of winning are soooo much better compared to that Powerball jackpot.

Just think... Your odds of winning are soooo much better compared to that Powerball jackpot.

And I won't have to worry about friends and family trying to mooch my winnings!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

A few more days and we kick this little shindig off.

Santa is coming to THP , I can't wait to see many members having a great time ..

I am so ready for this. This is going to be the best Chrismas for some luck THP members!
JB n GG ......... You are the best (nuff said)

It is going to be amazing. I can't wait to start the festivities.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Tick, Tock, Tick Tock !

And I won't have to worry about friends and family trying to mooch my winnings!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know, I have a lot of golfer friends and family. The Bridgestone ball fitting solves this problem though.

Keeping my fingers crossed on those Mizzy's since Santa said he can't bring them this year! Can't wait to see all the winners!

Wow what great prizes! Glad I found the contest topic today! I can't believe the prizes...

I can't wait to see some reactions from the winners when this starts on Saturday!

Gentlemen, take your marks....

Back