Bettinardi Putter Thread

All these good looking putters is making me want to start a Betti collection of my own.

Before...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
After :]
attachment.php
attachment.php

That looks great! Nice job.

Looking good Getitclose. I was hoping whoever bought that would do some paintfill. Great job.

came across this yesterday when browsing 2013 Signature Series #5, freaking beautiful

signature5_face_1024x1024.jpg

I love the fit face and plan on getting a second putter with it at some point next year (maybe for xmas, who knows?). However, the straight honeycomb milling is so pretty. May have to go look for something with that face as well. My wife will love that. :alien: One day she'll figure out that there's no such thing as too many putters!

So many possible threads to put this, but only one that's perfect :D

I was going to re-do some paint fills for my BB1 Betti, but ended up loving the "nude" look :D

kuva2uo.jpg

So many possible threads to put this, but only one that's perfect :D

I was going to re-do some paint fills for my BB1 Betti, but ended up loving the "nude" look :D

kuva2uo.jpg

She looks good just the way she is, Castor!

I'm literally in love with Bettinardi. They've been super active with me on Twitter. I am hoping they pair with a certain OEM again this year! They're 2013 line looks awesome.

I'm literally in love with Bettinardi. They've been super active with me on Twitter. I am hoping they pair with a certain OEM again this year! They're 2013 line looks awesome.

Is anything in the works?

Id be ok if this held true, Ive browsed the site quite a bit lately and like some of the stuff Im seeing

Has anyone seen the 2013 Queen B and Studio Stock line? Omg! My heart melted for the SS14 and the Queen B Model 5! One of them will be mine come next year around this time. Oh yes, it will be mine!

Has anyone seen the 2013 Queen B and Studio Stock line? Omg! My heart melted for the SS14 and the Queen B Model 5! One of them will be mine come next year around this time. Oh yes, it will be mine!

Sorry, I have not seen either of those in person, but I do agree they are quite sessy.
I'm trying to decide between the BB1 and BB37. Any thoughts on here? I really like the neck/shape of the 37. I'm not a mallet guy, but this is a "hybrid" mallet. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
http://bettinardiltd.com/collections/bb-series/products/bb35

Sorry, I have not seen either of those in person, but I do agree they are quite sessy.
I'm trying to decide between the BB1 and BB37. Any thoughts on here? I really like the neck/shape of the 37. I'm not a mallet guy, but this is a "hybrid" mallet. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
http://bettinardiltd.com/collections/bb-series/products/bb35

i don't think the BB37 is that much like a mallet. i think which ever fits your eye the best from the top view is what i would go with. for me theres nothing better than standing over and just knowing that it fits your eye and that confidence at least for me equals me draining more putts.

I'm in love with quite a few of the putters in the new line. I'm having a weird fliration with that crazy looking mallet they have out.

I'm in love with quite a few of the putters in the new line. I'm having a weird fliration with that crazy looking mallet they have out.

Same here Chunkster. Wish there was somewhere around here to roll one but is what it is. I've been dropping hints about it and the SS12 around the mrs. She's been known to be excessive. A guy can dream! :D

I really cant wait to get my hands on one of these beauties....I just have to figure out which one!

Same here Chunkster. Wish there was somewhere around here to roll one but is what it is. I've been dropping hints about it and the SS12 around the mrs. She's been known to be excessive. A guy can dream! :D

i can roll one for you in my bedroom let me know if that helps! i really like the BB54

i can roll one for you in my bedroom let me know if that helps! i really like the BB54

Well shucks man. Thanks! Your thoughts on the BB54 are what set the hook for me. I just really like look of the SS12 at address too. Good chance both of these putters make their way to my house at some point this year...

I want the SS12. Now. Right now.

Well shucks man. Thanks! Your thoughts on the BB54 are what set the hook for me. I just really like look of the SS12 at address too. Good chance both of these putters make their way to my house at some point this year...

its one of the best putters i've used in a while for mishits. i really liked it even if its a little bigger than what i usually use and have caught a little slack about the size if it sinks putts for me and i like the look

Back