The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Costas is an idiot !

Dez is good......really good. Now if he can clear that mind of his he could really be a top WR in this league.

Bryce brown strikes again. When did Philly pick up AP

Hate to see Bryce Brown cough it up again there after how well he played.

Well not as bad of a game as I was expecting tonight. Brown coughed it up again, we'll see which way the Eagles go next week at RB.

Wow, this punt return changes things up. A little.

98 yard punt return!?!? You serious Clark?

Here we go boys!!!! Playoffs, here we come!!!! One step at a ............

Here we go boys!!!! Playoffs, here we come!!!! One step at a ............

You rootin' for the skins tomorrow? :alien:

He got me a ton of points tonight though. That's all I care about.

Same here. I ended up not needing them but that's why I'd rather he holds onto the ball, haha. I want more points from him as we get close to fantasy playoffs!!

Same here. I ended up not needing them but that's why I'd rather he holds onto the ball, haha. I want more points from him as we get close to fantasy playoffs!!

I don't know how bad McCoy is hurt. Is he coming back soon? If not, I think Brown stays in, even with the fumbles, at this point in the Eagles season.

It was a big win for sure...but the Dallas Defense has got to play better....I know there are tons of injuries, especially up the middle...but backup QB, Backup RB, BackUp WR and still managed to scorch them several times

I don't know how bad McCoy is hurt. Is he coming back soon? If not, I think Brown stays in, even with the fumbles, at this point in the Eagles season.

I'd be shocked if he plays again in the next few weeks. I have him on my fantasy roster as well so I'm alright either way.

Man the Bucs frustrate the heck out of me. Freeman seemed to be playing good football the last few weeks and then low and behold, as soon as they go against a good defense, he looks like the Freeman of old. Mistakes, over throws that were horrid, bad decisions and more. Now add to that Doug Martin not looking all that hot and you have a recipe for a team to get left out of the playoffs again.

Some interesting Doug Martin stats.

Giants - 20 for 66
Dallas - 19 for 53
Washington - 8 for 33
KC - 13 for 76
New Orleans - 16 for 85
Minnesota - 29 for 135
Oakland - 25 for 251
San Diego - 19 for 68
Carolina - 24 for 138
Atlanta - 21 for 50
Denver - 18 for 56

Some great games in there, but when you look closer, it looks more like great games against some very bad defenses, and average at best games against everybody else.

This team needs some serious consistency and quickly.

When was the last time both OH and both MO NFL teams won in the same weekend? I bet 2 decades or more.

Eagles fire their Defensive Line coach at 7:10am. That should just about fix things here in Philly! Thanks Andy, HE was the problem!

You rootin' for the skins tomorrow? :alien:

Man, I'm torn....I have RGIII in my league and need him to get about 25pts. Can I root for a 45-40 Giants win then? Ha!

It was a big win for sure...but the Dallas Defense has got to play better....I know there are tons of injuries, especially up the middle...but backup QB, Backup RB, BackUp WR and still managed to scorch them several times
How great was having DM back last night. He wasn't 100% and still managed to hit the holes and run a bit. Man we need him. Can he play D as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back