Unexpected package!!!

Maybe a guy u tortured in the basement?

Or maybe it was really mike honcho

But regardless awesome gesture

Deano was it you?

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

whoever mike is, way to go!

Come on. Who sent it??

That is a very cool gesture. Maybe Mike would like to stay anonymous for whatever reason.

So cool! We've got some great people here!

Okay well Thank You to whomever sent me the gift. If you need your clubs regripped, then I can do them for you now. Lol I will use it proudly.

That's a great gesture, Mike, whoever you are!!

That's awesome Bullfrog, and that's an awesome grip! You regripping the BB8 I sold ya? I grew to like the small pistol grip but it definitely isn't for everybody, it was a very small grip.

Another example of just how great it is to be a THP'r and the quality of the people on here.

That's awesome Bullfrog, and that's an awesome grip! You regripping the BB8 I sold ya? I grew to like the small pistol grip but it definitely isn't for everybody, it was a very small grip.

Yes I got it regripped. It's awesome now.

Looking for new grips. The ndmc are starting to tear my hands up.
Want something with nice firmness and soft on the hands at the same time. Once I figure out which ones I'm going with. I will be posting a video of my first install. That way who ever got me the kit, will get to see me use it.

I can't believe the culprit hasn't come forth yet. I wish I knew who to properly thank for this air gun kit. I'm currently looking for some grips I want to try next... Leaning towards the Lamkin 3gens. Who ever sent this could you please send me a PM. So I can thank you. I won't let anyone know who you are if that is your wish. Thanks again.

I like the mystery! :D

THP is some kinda place.

I will be using this kit tomorrow for the first time. I will attempt to regrip my clubs. Lol I still have no idea who sent this. I will update with photos.

No it wasn't Santa. I've had it a couple months. I would still like to thank them.

dang you haven't found out yet? it was probably more gooder haha

That would be my guess.....

or, it's Nate, and you're just trying to be sneaky and modest haha, good play

It's mystery mike not magic right?? just askin:confused2:

534534_4142209002409_8168650_n-300x261.jpg

Okay. I had a hard time getting the grips to air blow off. So I cut them. But they blew on like a piece of cake. Thanks who ever sent this. Now once my blue r.e.l 3gens for my wedges get here I can be finished. First time ever I regripped my own clubs. Newly installed lamkin r.e.l 3 gen in midsize...
4y5e2usy.jpg

At least this was a bright moment. Never forget the first time I changed my own grips will I.

Back