THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

I was the target on the course today. I almost got taken out a few times.

I was the target on the course today. I almost got taken out a few times.

Pretty sure a flag was stuck in your beard. I was just shooting at the pin.

I should have picked up your ball and hid it in my beard. I would have won our match today.

Just got in to Myrtle and checked in to a roach motel for the night. Will move over to True Blue tomorrow. Looks like I'll be hooking up with Lefty and Butters for a round somewhere in the morning. It'll be great to play with two THPers that I haven't played with before. This is going to be a fun weekend. Saw a burger and beer sports bar up from my motel. Looks like a perfect THP spot. Might just run into shark and the boys if they've found it!

Just got in to Myrtle and checked in to a roach motel for the night. Will move over to True Blue tomorrow. Looks like I'll be hooking up with Lefty and Butters for a round somewhere in the morning. It'll be great to play with two THPers that I haven't played with before. This is going to be a fun weekend. Saw a burger and beer sports bar up from my motel. Looks like a perfect THP spot. Might just run into shark and the boys if they've found it!

Glad ya made it safe and sound buddy and looking forward to seeing ya tomorrow evening. Not sure what time but we will call once we get on site. You got yourself two fine golfers to play with tomorrow so it will be a fun day to say the least! Take it easy on my partner Butters as I want him all saddled up and ready to ride come Saturday :D

I'll try to give him some swing tips. That will have him all out of sync by Saturday. :devil:

I'll try to give him some swing tips. That will have him all out of sync by Saturday. :devil:

Behave yourself tonight old man. Nawww go have a good time :bananadance::D. Sounds like the young guns are already liquored up shooting golf balls through doors and such. They must be sucking down the stump liquor tonight :bulgy-eyes:

Little Texas hold em going down .
e9uqybyv.jpg

U not playing shark?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Now that looks like an awesome time Shark !

U not playing shark?

I don't see him either. Must be busy drinking

He is supervising.

Here is shark during his power nap at 7.

abuzutyb.jpg

OK, I got the round in at True Blue. I like this course, if I were playing well, I could go low on it. Wide open from the white tees, greens are huge and not terribly severe. I don't think I have the horsepower to play the black tees, might try the blues later but remember, I'm just an old geezer.

I ran in a 20 footer on the first hole for birdie, missed a three foot par (misread) on the second hole, then made a 25 foot birdie on three. There was no more good putting on the front with 3 two putts and 3 three putts. Two birdies, 5 bogies, a par and an X on the front. The X was on #7 tee with a shot that was short and right to an impossible lie in the sand, with my feet a foot above the ball. After hitting a bullet into the woods other side of the green, I remembered, since everything is through the green, I could have taken unplayable and taken it back to a good lie out of the sand. Won't make that mistake again.

On the back I ran in another 18 foot birdie on 16 and had four pars, two bogies and two double bogies to go with it. Only one three putt on the back and two one-putts.

Nice! Awesome birdies partner! Killin me reading the posts while camped at work. I'll see you guys soon. Lefty78 don't use em all up save some birdies for Saturday ...

He is supervising.

Here is shark during his power nap at 7.

abuzutyb.jpg
jim...that's one good dude!!

This time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to Myrtle. Can't wait!!!

Getting ready for a round with Buck, Mike Dean and Canadan. Team Guinness is going to whoop on the sandbagger Mike Dean and his wonder twin. This is going to be a fun round...

Pretty close to getting on the road with chewie. I've got room in the trunk for four new wedges. Let's do this.

Getting ready for a round with Buck, Mike Dean and Canadan. Team Guinness is going to whoop on the sandbagger Mike Dean and his wonder twin. This is going to be a fun round...

Where is this epic match happening, TB? We are waiting until Butters gets to town, he is on the way, and playing at 11:27.

Where is this epic match happening, TB? We are waiting until Butters gets to town, he is on the way, and playing at 11:27.

Tell my partner butters that we are taking home the wedges! Be ready to take some folks to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Good luck this weekend guys, should be a fun time hanging out with some good people.

Tell my partner butters that we are taking home the wedges! Be ready to take some folks to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Hey, he is gonna get a practice round even, come rain :rain:eek:r shine. And that shine ain't white likker:messed:, guess he is serious about them wedges. Shoot, I hope yall play well, well enough to finish second to Golffur and me.:rotfl:

Hey, he is gonna get a practice round even, come rain :rain:eek:r shine. And that shine ain't white likker:messed:, guess he is serious about them wedges. Shoot, I hope yall play well, well enough to finish second to Golffur and me.:rotfl:

You guys play well today and enjoy! I can't wait for us to get on the road and land in MB! :bananadance:

Back