Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Nice Checkered!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sighman, seemoreguy want to split a cab again :) haha and Dan I call the backseat again

sighman, seemoreguy want to split a cab again :) haha and Dan I call the backseat again

As much as that cab was there split 3 ways and back by myself...I think I'm renting a car. I am sure there will be room for you in the trunk if you need a lift.

Checkered I feel your pain. I spent 30 minutes on the phone and they still had to call me back. She also couldn't understand that I just wanted to book the 17th through the 19th right now. She kept trying to get me there on the 18th and leave the 20th. I think I told her the 17th to the 19th 8 or 9 times before she got it.

Ary yes that Thursday round was enjoyable so hopefully we will tee it up again.

As much as that cab was there split 3 ways and back by myself...I think I'm renting a car. I am sure there will be room for you in the trunk if you need a lift.

Checkered I feel your pain. I spent 30 minutes on the phone and they still had to call me back. She also couldn't understand that I just wanted to book the 17th through the 19th right now. She kept trying to get me there on the 18th and leave the 20th. I think I told her the 17th to the 19th 8 or 9 times before she got it.

Ary yes that Thursday round was enjoyable so hopefully we will tee it up again.

I'm really sorry about that guys, I have contacted the resort AGAIN (that's my anger for them not fixing this the first time) to try and get this fixed. If I could take the reservation myself I would, this infuriates me that you guys are inconvenienced!

I'm really sorry about that guys, I have contacted the resort AGAIN (that's my anger for them not fixing this the first time) to try and get this fixed. If I could take the reservation myself I would, this infuriates me that you guys are inconvenienced!

Don't let it bother you too much, I understand that you have no control and have tried hard to make it easy for us here at THP to reserve this and greatly appreciate it. A little extra time with the resort won't keep me away from the great time to be had that weekend.

They will, but even after most of those fees, the cost is a lot of times much cheaper. You do have to deal with flying only certain days and into odd airports however.

I feel pretty lucky i can fly into MCO for 220 round trip...non-stop.

I love how much cheaper MCO is from so many other airports.

Yes, one of the few places that still has lots of direct flights too. That makes a big difference when having to travel for THP events.

I need to get on my tickets ASAP, trying to wait until after Christmas though.

Ugh.

I need to get on my tickets ASAP, trying to wait until after Christmas though.

Ugh.
I know man. Found good deals for me but not sure if they will get better/worse and when...

I know man. Found good deals for me but not sure if they will get better/worse and when...

Can't remember who it was and when, but someone with a lit of travel knowledge put down a huge post about when to buy your tickets etc

I just bought tickets to MCO for mid-Janurary about a week and half ago for 220 round trip out of Indy. So deals are out there, but for me thats a pretty standard fare for Airtran.

Can't remember who it was and when, but someone with a lit of travel knowledge put down a huge post about when to buy your tickets etc

That was me last year, I will try to dig it up...

Basically, its proven to book about 60 days out for big airports with lots of seats or book as early as possible with small airports with limited flights in and out. Also, if you plan to use miles, book early, regardless of what type of airport you are flying into.

THP events are a perfect example. I already booked my flights into MYR for MC because there are few flights and they are all on small regional jets. But for Orlando, I think I booked in March last year because there are tons of airlines flying lots of big jets in and out of there.

That was me last year, I will try to dig it up...

Basically, its proven to book about 60 days out for big airports with lots of seats or book as early as possible with small airports with limited flights in and out. Also, if you plan to use miles, book early, regardless of what type of airport you are flying into.

THP events are a perfect example. I already booked my flights into MYR for MC because there are few flights and they are all on small regional jets. But for Orlando, I think I booked in March last year because there are tons of airlines flying lots of big jets in and out of there.

Thanks dude for the info for people. I know it'll help a ton of people who are wanting to pull the trigger on flights but not sure when to do it. Your post really should be stickied somewhere!

Thanks dude for the info for people. I know it'll help a ton of people who are wanting to pull the trigger on flights but not sure when to do it. Your post really should be stickied somewhere!

Glad to help, I know it takes alot of time and money to travel distances for THP events so I'm glad to help. Last year I remember helping Yoccos build his MC flight into his Outing flight and saved him an extra $250 or so. I travel far too much as it is, just trying to lend a hand.

Glad to help, I know it takes alot of time and money to travel distances for THP events so I'm glad to help. Last year I remember helping Yoccos build his MC flight into his Outing flight and saved him an extra $250 or so. I travel far too much as it is, just trying to lend a hand.

Yo brotha! So if I am flying allegiant From Sioux Falls (FSD) to Orlando/ Sanford (SFB) is that considered small-ish and I should book it early?

Repped for knowledge btw.

Yo brotha! So if I am flying allegiant From Sioux Falls (FSD) to Orlando/ Sanford (SFB) is that considered small-ish and I should book it early?

Repped for knowledge btw.

PM me your dates and I will take a look.

Got my deposit in! Now time to check flights. Should be able to use my delta miles to get me there so that will be sweet. Freaking excited for this!

If anyone is interested in the outing please shoot me a PM. I would love to transfer my initial reservation as I am no longer attending.

Thanks.

If anyone is interested in the outing please shoot me a PM. I would love to transfer my initial reservation as I am no longer attending.

Thanks.

do we get to use the FrankA credit card?

200.00 difference flying out of Dallas compared to Tulsa/okc. Damn this state.

200.00 difference flying out of Dallas compared to Tulsa/okc. Damn this state.

Its a short drive. You can handle it.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

I checked today and fares are still around 600 round trip. I think that is the best I am gonna get.

I checked today and fares are still around 600 round trip. I think that is the best I am gonna get.

I disagree on that one teammate, you will do better. Too many options from LA area not to.

Back