SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

How are you likeing the feel of the insert compared to the non-insert ONE cs?

I've honestly only rolled them together in my basement on the putting green. I like the feel of the ONEcs as well. I need to get them out to a putting green to get more of a side by side. I am just having a great time with the X2 so I've been concentrating on it. I need to put the ONEcs in the bag for a weekend.

How does the top line of the X2 compare to the top line of the FGP? Is it thicker?

How does the top line of the X2 compare to the top line of the FGP? Is it thicker?

That is a good question and unfortunately I do not have them next to each other to do a full comparison. I would say similar.

I just worried that I would think that thick of a top line would look clunky on that shape.

That is a good question and unfortunately I do not have them next to each other to do a full comparison. I would say similar.

Good thing because the FGP top line is sawwweeeeeeetttt.

I think the top line is slightly smaller on the x2...I can take pics of them side by side when I get home.

Awesome, can't wait to see them!

I wonder if we'll see any X series in MC bags???

Love this putter, this might knock my 5 yr. old Ping outta the bag,nicey nice!

I like the wider head on the x2.

Good day with the X3 today, 31 with 1 3-putt. I'm loving the feel off the face and the two line alignment lines are great for me. Seemore has outdone themselves with their new line here.

Good day with the X3 today, 31 with 1 3-putt. I'm loving the feel off the face and the two line alignment lines are great for me. Seemore has outdone themselves with their new line here.

I had a very similar day with the x2, 33 putts, but it could have been worse.......LOTS of long putts today. My lag putts have been much better with the x2, it is definitely my favorite putter right now.

Very nice. Ponder is in full effect.

All these in hand pictures are making me drool. Not sure if I want to go X2 or X3. Will roll some next weekend when I am in Minneapolis.

Just wanted to chime in and say that if you're on the fence, go get one! I dropped by HQ last month and went through a fitting with John. Walked out with a 34" x2. I'm getting more comfortable with it everyday.

I have a FGP bronze that I use in the house and it gives me a similar feel.

Just wanted to chime in and say that if you're on the fence, go get one! I dropped by HQ last month and went through a fitting with John. Walked out with a 34" x2. I'm getting more comfortable with it everyday.

Jskittle - thanks for stopping by last month. Appreciate you taking time to come down and see us.

That's awesome, did you take any pictures or video?

Looking forward to getting mine. 35 inch, Lamin 3GEN grip.

X4. Have to wait until March though. :banghead:

What made you go with the X4, pete?

Back