jimnycricket65

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.7
What use have you found with ball boxes?

I have one that I store miscellaneous golf items in. Other than that nothing.

I keep practice golf balls and old scorecards in mine. Or receipts and other junk packed away.

I use them to help separate and categorize the balls I find on the golf course.

Spare change then when it's full I go buy more balls. Usually I get enough for two dozen.

Spare change then when it's full I go buy more balls. Usually I get enough for two dozen.

Same thing as i do, or fill them up with extra balls i find on the course so my bag isn't so full.

I throw them out immediately, I don't want to be a hoarder haha

I fill my trash can with most of them, but I keep a few around, "just in case".

Recycle. Where else.

I'll keep most of them (minus the sleeves) for storing old balls and ones I find on the course so they don't fill up my bag. It's nice to have them for when I'm goofing off or playing a scramble and want to play something I don't mind losing.

I use every single one I get. Nice little boxes.

One for change
One for practice balls I putt on the carpet with
One for spare gamers in the back of my car
One for ball markers, tees, extra glove, etc... in the back of my car
One for important receipts and other small papers
One for pens and pencils

A few I have thrown away cause I didn't have a use for, but as you can see I like golf ball boxes :)

I help keep my wife employed since she works for Waste Management, by tossing them in the trash.

You can use them for Pmoa's secret gift give away

I never thought about this before, I trash them.

In some of them i keep the golf balls i find on the course. for the rest i got no use so far.

I occasionally use an empty sleeve for putting drills to see how square I am through impact.

I toss a lot of them ... However, the small square Callaway Tour ones I get are the perfect size for fitting in the pockets of my trunk case, and I keep change and supplies in them in my locker at the golf club.

The Penta 5 black ones are long and sleek, I keep those two and fill them with used Pentas I buy on eBay or from local sellers

Never kept an empty ball box in my life. They go right to the recycling when I'm done with the box.

Back