THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

ATLgolfer and I are on are way!

You guys play well today and enjoy! I can't wait for us to get on the road and land in MB! :bananadance:

Safe travels, careful...we saw maybe twenty or more speed traps Wednesday, most around Atlanta but several in SC. It seemed like all the sheriffs were having fund raisers.

Safe travels everyone

Safe travels, careful...we saw maybe twenty or more speed traps Wednesday, most around Atlanta but several in SC. It seemed like all the sheriffs were having fund raisers.

Thanks for the heads up and that means lead foot KellyBo, will not be under the wheel :nono:. Everybody be careful and don't rush. A speeding ticket would not suit the Holiday Season well.

I bringing a newly acquired weapon to the party this weekend. If I can get it sighted in on the range quick enough, oh boy, watch out. Plus, I was feeling good on the 8 holes I played last night....I'm ready.

I bringing a newly acquired weapon to the party this weekend. If I can get it sighted in on the range quick enough, oh boy, watch out. Plus, I was feeling good on the 8 holes I played last night....I'm ready.

Awesome! Can't wait for this one!

I cleaned out the truck bed except for a few short pieces of 2 x 4's, so you should be comfortable on our ride up. :D

I cleaned out the truck bed except for a few short pieces of 2 x 4's, so you should be comfortable on our ride up. :D

Wow a whole new meaning to riding the pine!

e9any3a5.jpg

On the range

Look at that nice Wilson Staff bag out there!!! Sweeeet!

Those beds looked nice and close to one another...........cozy!

Just crossed into South Carolina.

e9any3a5.jpg

On the range

That range looks familiar. I seem to remember watching about about 8 hours of dudes hitting balls from there then jockeying for more camera time.

What a beautiful sight, can't wait to get back there!!

Love the updates fellas. Keep em coming!

Hey ATLGolfer, you and chewie teeing it up at Woodcreek or Wildewood this afternoon?

Going to go take my Chem Final then leave to go meet Charlie in Clemson. Going to be awesome!

Why is MD wearing pants and a sweater? Hell I can wear that tomorrow to golf in. Now I don't feel as bad hehe

Man I wish I was back on that range!!! Have a great time everyone and keep the pics and updates coming!

What a beautiful sight, can't wait to get back there!!

Man I wish I was back on that range!!! Have a great time everyone and keep the pics and updates coming!

I was thinking the same thing!! Wish I was there right now...you guys have a blast, you are going to love True Blue!

I can't wait to hit the range tomorrow. JT and I should arrive around 8 if all goes as planned.

Me too! It's fun to try to hit that big batch of trees right in the middle of the range. I'm jealous of everyone that gets to play there tomorrow, looking forward to hearing people's thoughts on the course.

Me too! It's fun to try to hit that big batch of trees right in the middle of the range. I'm jealous of everyone that gets to play there tomorrow, looking forward to hearing people's thoughts on the course.

oh the games that go on during media day. So much fun.

So, so, so jealous of you guys being to play right now. Have fun!

T0AD should be pulling in the drive way any minute now and we will be own our way :bananadance:

Back